LOL!

Werbung:

Dirty

DUDE!

YES!

I been gone for a few days and I posted a couple topics in hopes I would rile up some shit throwin'!

And boy did I!!!

I love it!

So good to see Dev and some of you guys posting here, even if its poop tosssin'. I think its better to have angry friends then no friends at all..

"I slept great, I just woke up bad."
Dirty

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Dirty said:
DUDE!

YES!

I been gone for a few days and I posted a couple topics in hopes I would rile up some shit throwin'!

And boy did I!!!

I love it!

So good to see Dev and some of you guys posting here, even if its poop tosssin'. I think its better to have angry friends then no friends at all..

"I slept great, I just woke up bad."
Dirty

LOL I agree. I <3 drama ! C'mon AiW people....Is that all ya got? *FLAME ON* Time to toss hot flaming curry :twisted:

flamer

Hey curry the dick I think she hates u because u r sexy, i mean ugly lol

I guess it was when the time we were making lines and hiding at our spawns, being nublets lol

And I guess for all u old timers I guess any communication is better than no communication at all. Yeah let's keep flaming and see whoelse shows up, who knows, maybe even worms. :D

And lizardking u r cool i aint messing with u, I just wanna make love to deivant hahah

CuRRyINaHuRRy

flamer said:
Hey curry the dick I think she hates u because u r sexy, i mean ugly lol

I guess it was when the time we were making lines and hiding at our spawns, being nublets lol

GTFO ~ IS IT FUCKIN' WRONG TO HAVE FUN!? All I know is that everyone who was fuckin' there enjoyed it and dude...that was one of the funniest experiences in CS for me. That shit is Priceless ! MAKE A FUCKIN' LINE MOFOS ! lawl I guess people just dont understand the concept of a fuckin' video game is to have fun....you take it too fuckin' seriously, you just get pwned.

--Rimwrecker

RE:  LOL!

LizardKing said:
oh ya, rimwrecker, u are one mouthy lil dude arent you, i thought u were cool with us? u get a big head when punx drafted u in the late rounds? lol

I'm only mouthy if the topic at hand is utterly stupid (which this one was). And yes, I am cool with you people (except Illusion). PuNx has nothing to do with me arguing in a topic. You just need to get to know me better, then you'd understand.

flamer

Curry, I think people just dont like us because we are minorities, let's pull out our big red race cards!!!!

lamo, making the line and stacking was fun as hell.

Werbung: