Map makers.Hello.

IStillLovingYou

I am IStillLovingYou,a warcraft III map maker.few days ago i started to play the map footmen frenzy and i got an idea to make my own version of that map.i worked about 7 days on a new version based on the original from nohunters.com and finally finished the v1.0 I uploaded my Footmen Frenzy map at epicwar.com and its called Footmen Frenzy (Alpha)
anyway its still buged(needs balancing) and needs some fixes with the triggers so i decided to ask some of you "makerz" out there to help me finish the map and make it balanced then ever..
My advice:download the map from epicwar and try it out and if you like it e-mail me:IStillLovingYou@gmail.com and tell me how you want to help me.
I couldnt upload the map here(wc3anvil) cuz of some resource problems,i read the announce that the service is currently down.
Have a nice day/night foo.

Werbung:

Fladian

By all means, welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are numerous of people here that are ready to help you with it. =)

Come to think of it... I still have to post my Footman Wars map out here... I forgot about it.

Squishy-1

wow lol yeah i like playing footmen games but i dont like playing online.. so most likely unless u ask me about a trigger i wont help u

IStillLovingYou

well Fladian i would like to see your version of footmen also,mb i can learn somethin new and melt our versions toghether..anyway i've a feeling that you can help me making an ultima in Footmen.(U interested?)
anyway i'm a little busy cuz of teh university u know studing and stuff..
Check ya later foo.

Fladian

The Footman Wars I made was (or is) practically finished. It needs a finishing touch, but I really haven't bothered just yet for no reason worth mentioning. It is a very basic footman wars which has very little outside of the ordinary (nothing custom), except a little feature which might give a nice twist to the average footman wars, which I just felt like doing. That's about it.

You can find the thread about it in The Forge forum.

IStillLovingYou

Hey, welcome to Anvil.
hello undead_lives,i see ur from canada well thats nothin special about it but i have a good friend from canada.he is a h4x0r newbie anyway he mostly is hangin up on irc servers like nexlinks, we had a community a while ago p7a(Port7Alliance) as u might heard of it,but since "the boss" paused the project we haven't seen each other for a while..
Well i wanted to ask ya wanna help me and fladian to make somethin' up ?

Fladian

Haha, I haven't said that I'd go with everything you said yet, IStillLovingYou (I need to find a way to short that). =P Especially with my vacation being over and that I have to go back to school and all - and the plan is that I'm not going to skip as much as last week.

But still, it would be quite a sight. =)

IStillLovingYou

What do you want to make up?

Well,i though to make a kind of Warcraft III map,anyway whatever we would make it would be fun i think,i hate workin with newbies and thats teh reason i want us 3-4 to make somethin..my idea was a war 3 map but we can make whatever you want " if you want " .
btw Fladian i'm also kind of bussy with teh university stuff.ya know i'm on college its about electrotechinical stuff main object:communications
i know it sounds easy but its hard..(we can always find some time to hang up)
peace out yo

Fladian

...and that's why you ask a retired modder to help you? (me) =P I'm not so sure if that's the greatest idea. The determination I had to finish something is not as bright as it may have used to be. Though I must admit the modding had a good effect on something else in my life though. It ignited the flame of writing again, which is my hobby and passion... and it still is.

I'm studying a variation of a law study, which normally takes a lot of my time as well. Poor excuse to say that I skipped yet another class today though. =P

As for finding a time to get 'together', so to say, it may sound easier than it is. I am not sure how much time you have in general, but mine variates nearly weekly. As long as my best friend hasn't fully recovered, I am taking some (unnecessary) extra pressure of things, which causes my free time to decrease dramatically. In truth, this weight can be removed in mere seconds, but that requires a phone call... *sigh*

"He's afraid of calling."
"Uh... something like that."

Werbung:

IStillLovingYou

Yes,i understand what ur tellin me foo,well if ur not interested in doing some project with friends its ok.(no matter what reason)i respect that.
"hope" Undead_Lives wont tell the same or whatever..
sweet dreamz dude