Map makers.Hello.

Fladian

I'm not saying that I'm uninterested. I'm just not saying that I'm interested either, because I simply don't have much control over my scheldue and I don't want others to get hit by it. Besides that, it remains a big question how much skills I have left.
When I tinkered with the editor a while ago (I was bored), I noticed experiencing some serious problems because I really couldn't remember how to do some particular stuff. Especially worth noticing considering that terrain has always been my strongest point - even though I was able to do just about everything with the editor excluding JASS.

Besides that all, concrete ideas usually fondle my interest, and I'm sure the same counts for Undead. "Making a map," sounds quite... empty.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i would like to help but i dont have any time at all, i have to start getting at least b's in all of my classes or i cant drive :( but yeah maybe if u wait till june i would help

Undead_Lives

Unfortunately I'm also becoming increasingly busy, and I will not be getting any less busy until... May :p
So, as for making a map, it depends what kind of map, I think you should brainstorm some ideas before recruiting.

IStillLovingYou

well about ideas and stuff i though to discuss with you foo's,anyway about the kind of map it's easy to decide,i will start everything..i mean the map from begining terrain,objects,triggers and other stuff so u dont need to worry about that either,i just wanted 'you' to style it up later ya know(fix some bugs,give it some coolness and otherz).and we dont need to make it up in a week or two we can do it in our free time(everbody will do his part and we melt it toghether in one) well that's about teh way of map making.agree foo ?

Undead_Lives

Uh, sounds good "foo". I could work on it in some free time, when you have a basic layout. Don't expect me to do a tremendous amount of work though :p

Werbung:

IStillLovingYou

ok,then give me some ideas about what kind of map i should start working on..
btw i have Footmen Frenzy (Alpha),Anime Arena Universe,some dota like maps and other micro stuff with a little RPG adds.. that are the maps i have started working on few days ago so if ya want i can go open source with you and we can make an ultima version in no time..