Map pics.

rocktrns

Find Pictures off of Google images that you would like to see turned into a MAP.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
world_largest_cruise_ship.jpg

I think this would be real cool.
I would like to see a map with lots of stairs and stuff maybe even a elevator in that ship.

Werbung:

Master_7

When I was still playing crysis, there was a AirCraft carrier map... it was pretty fun... but the Steel Mill was my fav by far... need that in CA.

Will50Wester

When I was still playing crysis, there was a AirCraft carrier map... it was pretty fun... but the Steel Mill was my fav by far... need that in CA.

:eek::eek:You played crysis too? that game was so awesome cept my PC kinda sux so I couldn't bring out all the graphics and it was like lagging alot. But that carrier map was cool though, I luv the minigun with a laser, its like crazy. And the SCAR assault rifle actually handles like a real life assault rifle, its got the correct rate of fire, recoil, sound, and muzzle flash, wish the guns in CA were like that.

I want a hardcore city map though, like in the streets of NYC with lots of cars and stuff like that. Or Nexon should add a map that simulates a bank robbery with heavily armed robbers, and Nexon should add a new uniform that's completely black and says "police" or "SWAT" on the back, that would kick serious fat ass"

spuznick242

I would really like to see an all out urban assualt, Like complete fighting from room to room, house to house. Like most maps that there is, snipers and assult rifles dominate, but I would really like to see a fish map as euro's call it (fighting in someones house) that a shotgun would be best, because the smallest map is Death Room, that is small, but the fighting isnt that close. Fighting in a City like NYC, or an Aircraft carrier, would both be really good, but I would rather there be a City map, and then have a fireteam map as an aircraft carrier.

MooCowMan

Abandoned school at night.

WingateTexasSchool1205StephenTaylor.jpg

Gated Community Under Construction
McKenzie.jpg

Sorry that it's painted.. but that's the best picture I could get of what I was thinking.

Master_7

:eek::eek:You played crysis too? that game was so awesome cept my PC kinda sux so I couldn't bring out all the graphics and it was like lagging alot. But that carrier map was cool though, I luv the minigun with a laser, its like crazy. And the SCAR assault rifle actually handles like a real life assault rifle"

Yup, when I quit playing crysis, I was ranked 900th in the world. I was deadly with the sniper rifle. I usually played on top of the main warehouse on the steel mill map, guarding the metal rails. Yes, you have to have a good graphics card to play that game. The SCAR was a great gun, but I liked the grenade launcher the most.

ca needs these maps:
Steelmill_IA.jpg

aircraft carrier:
crysis-20071005052902152-000.jpg

rocktrns

moocowman yours looks like it would be cool.

Master_7
yours looks like some maps we already have Factory type maps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This woud be cool!
A train station with running Trains
train_in_station69.jpg

Master_7

Yeah, steel mill is basically a large junk flee... but the aircraft carrier has a open top deck and compartments below, which are fun to run through and fight in...
crysis_11.jpg

speaking of trains... I hate that dam train on Junk Flee, because when it goes by, I can't hear the enemy movements... I tried LAWing it one time...

rocktrns

Yeah, steel mill is basically a large junk flee... but the aircraft carrier has a open top deck and compartments below, which are fun to run through and fight in...
crysis_11.jpg

speaking of trains... I hate that dam train on Junk Flee, because when it goes by, I can't hear the enemy movements... I tried LAWing it one time...

yeah lol me too

I like the aircraft carrier idea too.
IVe been in side the uss iwojima and its real coo and would make a cool map.
It has to have lots of doors so you wil have to press E alot which I like.:)

E

Elite SEAL

I would like an Aircraft Carrier one. Wouldn't it be cool if you could go into the bridge -and you could like hold off with some friends in there?!

Which reminds me -I think that my idea of an airport terminal would be good for another Quarantine level.

So would the Aircraft Carrier -maybe even better.

Will50Wester

I would like an Aircraft Carrier one. Wouldn't it be cool if you could go into the bridge -and you could like hold off with some friends in there?!

Which reminds me -I think that my idea of an airport terminal would be good for another Quarantine level.

So would the Aircraft Carrier -maybe even better.

Yea!!! Make an aircraft map that we can play zombie mode on, it would be like u have to fight from the bottom decks to the flight deck and reach the helicopters to escape, that would be epic!!!!! But nexon still needs to fix the zombies first.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Yea!!! Make an aircraft map that we can play zombie mode on, it would be like u have to fight from the bottom decks to the flight deck and reach the helicopters to escape, that would be epic!!!!! But nexon still needs to fix the zombies first.

nice idea! The zombies are fixed as much as Nexon is gonna fix them -and they are ok now -you just need teamwork.