Map pics.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

fkn zombies lol wheres my potato masher?....:D

lol. It's kinda funny how you can pump an entire clip from an MG into a zombie -and they can still run around like madmen (madzombies lol) -I mean -100 bullets! An entire horizontal section of their bodies would cease to exist!

PyroFX

Prototypes

Hey guys i know i'm new here, but im completely with you on the airport idea. The thing is it should be extremely interactive. everything should be operable. Here are my two ideas:

Op 1-
Airport

Alpha Spawn- Main Entrance
Bravo Spawn- Security Room
Game Modes- SND, OMA, ELIM, CTF
Map Overview- Fair sized airport building with 4 gates, conveyor belts, security room, runway, Control Tower, Planes, Cafe, Bathrooms, Vents, metal detectors, etc.

**NEW GAME MODE**
Still thinking of a name for the mode :D

A hostile terrorist group has infiltrated a local airport and is awaiting extraction. Intercepted transmissions show that a small aircraft is on its way to extract them. Alpha, it is your job to prevent them from getting away at any costs.

Alpha team spawns outside the front entrance. The front doors are locked, and no access to the roof is available. They must get inside before Bravo has a chance to activate the alarm system. Bravo team spawns in the security room. They have access to all controls including lights, security cameras, metal detectors, and auxiliary locks. Alpha has to be extremely careful, they should try to evade the security cameras and metal detectors. Use cover and interactive objects to your advantage. Conveyor belts can be a transport to success, or to your death. Bravo, your key objective is to get to the extraction plane and exit the area. Alpha, your key objective is to prevent Bravo from being extracted. Bravo, the extraction plane will not arrive for five minutes. You must stay alive until then. Use the controls in the security room to your advantage. Locks can be your friend, but yo uwill have to disarm them in order to get outside to the plane. The match could go from several forms from a CQB firefight in the cafe and various areas of the airport, or a sniper dogfight on the runway as bravo attempts to board the plane.

Id appreciate input on this map.

OP 2
Shopping Mall

Alpha Spawn- Roof
Bravo Spawn- In Elim, and OMA, Spawn is in Food Court, In SND, Spawn is at Bomb Site
Game Modes- ELIM, OMA, SND, Spy Hunt
Map Overview- This map is built around a new kind of SND. A Hostile Group of rebels has bunkered down in a shopping mall. Intel shows they are in possession of a biochemical weapon. The weapon will be launched into the city, taking tens of thousands of innocent lives. Alpha, like in all SND, will have to plant the bomb at the site of the bioweapon. However, the BioWeapon spawns in a different store each game. There is no time limit in this game. If alpha fails, the weapon is launched. If they succeed, the weapon is destroyed obviously.

There are many interactive items in this map too. All Maps should be extremely interactive. You could activate kiddie rides as distractions, hide in a photo booth, open cash registers, open stores, shoot your way into locked ones, turn on a movie in a movie theater, turn lights on and off, mess around in the food court, the possibilities are endless!!!

I think this could be a great map idea. Snipers could barricade or shoot down from skylights, or on the second floor, there could be room to room or floor to floor combat. Ride elevators and escalators, it could be great!

I will attempt to make a prototype map layout and image teaser for each map. I am a graphic and web designer, i figure if i can come up with a raw idea, and if you guys give me enough input, we could take this to nexon. Hey, we can hope for the best right?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Josh

rocktrns

Hey guys i know i'm new here, but im completely with you on the airport idea. The thing is it should be extremely interactive. everything should be operable. Here are my two ideas:

Op 1-
Airport

Map Overview- Fair sized airport building with 4 gates, conveyor belts, security room, runway, Control Tower, Planes, Cafe, Bathrooms, Vents, metal detectors, etc.

**NEW GAME MODE**

A hostile terrorist group has infiltrated a local airport and is awaiting extraction. Intercepted transmissions show that a small aircraft is on its way to extract them. Alpha, it is your job to prevent them from getting away at any costs.

Alpha team spawns outside the front entrance. The front doors are locked, and no access to the roof is available. They must get inside before Bravo has a chance to activate the alarm system. Bravo team spawns in the security room. They have access to all controls including lights, security cameras, metal detectors, and auxiliary locks. Alpha has to be extremely careful, they should try to evade the security cameras and metal detectors. Use cover and interactive objects to your advantage. Conveyor belts can be a transport to success, or to your death. Bravo, your key objective is to get to the extraction plane and exit the area. Alpha, your key objective is to prevent Bravo from being extracted. Bravo, the extraction plane will not arrive for five minutes. You must stay alive until then. Use the controls in the security room to your advantage. Locks can be your friend, but yo uwill have to disarm them in order to get outside to the plane. The match could go from several forms from a CQB firefight in the cafe and various areas of the airport, or a sniper dogfight on the runway as bravo attempts to board the plane.

OP 2
Shopping Mall

Alpha Spawn- Roof
Bravo Spawn- In Elim, and OMA, Spawn is in Food Court, In SND, Spawn is at Bomb Site
Map Overview- This map is built around a new kind of SND. A Hostile Group of rebels has bunkered down in a shopping mall. Intel shows they are in possession of a biochemical weapon. The weapon will be launched into the city, taking tens of thousands of innocent lives. Alpha, like in all SND, will have to plant the bomb at the site of the bioweapon. However, the BioWeapon spawns in a different store each game. There is no time limit in this game. If alpha fails, the weapon is launched. If they succeed, the weapon is destroyed obviously.

There are many interactive items in this map too. All Maps should be extremely interactive. You could activate kiddie rides as distractions, hide in a photo booth, open cash registers, open stores, shoot your way into locked ones, turn on a movie in a movie theater, turn lights on and off, mess around in the food court, the possibilities are endless!!!

I think this could be a great map idea. Snipers could barricade or shoot down from skylights, or on the second floor, there could be room to room or floor to floor combat. Ride elevators and escalators, it could be great!

I will attempt to make a prototype map layout and image teaser for each map. I am a graphic and web designer, i figure if i can come up with a raw idea, and if you guys give me enough input, we could take this to nexon. Hey, we can hope for the best right?

Thanks,

Josh

Dude this is awesome send this in to nexon nowww!!
Also post a picture of how you would want the map to look like.

E

Elite SEAL

Op 1-
Airport

**NEW GAME MODE**

OP 2
Shopping Mall

Alpha Spawn- Roof

Thanks,

Josh

Holy shit! I like!

BossMaroni

Alpha Team assult on a suspected terroist training camp (somewhat inspired by the scene in the film Patriot Games):

iq19.jpg

PyroFX

Hey guys just figured id keep you updated, i am working on the teasers for those maps i said about :D Im also creating one for a Forest Map, idk where to base it, i live in Pennsylvania, so theres a lot of forest here. I think it should be a forest style with mabey a little field with logs, and maybe an abandoned house, and a little shed and mabey in the woods an old rusted up pickup or a hunter's treestand to hide in.

I think that would be great, they should release a whole new base of woodland gear as well, such as a ghillie suit, an m700 or m40a1, with a ghillie model, or mabey even an optionaly attatchment for your gun, it could be a ghillie wrap that camoflauges your gun. Let me know what you think.

E

Elite SEAL

Hey guys just figured id keep you updated, i am working on the teasers for those maps i said about :D Im also creating one for a Forest Map, idk where to base it, i live in Pennsylvania, so theres a lot of forest here. I think it should be a forest style with mabey a little field with logs, and maybe an abandoned house, and a little shed and mabey in the woods an old rusted up pickup or a hunter's treestand to hide in.

I think that would be great, they should release a whole new base of woodland gear as well, such as a ghillie suit, an m700 or m40a1, with a ghillie model, or mabey even an optionaly attatchment for your gun, it could be a ghillie wrap that camoflauges your gun. Let me know what you think.

I think a forest map wouldn't be a bad idea -although I get a slight urban vibe from Combat Arms -it would be great.

A ghillie suit would be cool -but I bet nexon would make it hecka easy to see -unlike how it should be, where you can be like 5m away, and not see the sniper

Jordan B

I've been pulling for a ghillie suit since open beta. Hope we get one.

Josh mate, that idea is brilliant :)

Keep up the good work .

garygofast

How about an airborne type thing were you can parashute down to different places and meet up some where like a fireteam game and have 16 ppl in it.

rocktrns

Bravo has to stop the space shuttle from launching,and the other team has to stop bravo from stoping the space shuttle from launching.
That would be cool.
Space+Shuttle+Discovery+Rolls+Out+Launch+Pad+0vYYLY6dIMDl.jpg

Werbung: