maplestory

Werbung:

Mr. E

It's very addicting, and if you want to be one of the best, or even good at that matter, you'll need to spend a lot of $$ and time into it.

Yes it is very addicting and now with the changes it is MUCH faster to level up and stuff, but it still takes a lot of time and effort but overall it is a very fun game lol

Cardd

You can get addicted to maplestory, try it.
Though after a while you get bored as you have to grind all the time, and it gets very repetitive.
Other than that the graphics and musics are sweet, at least.

Yea the game is very repetitive, also the other bad things about it or it could also be a good things is that there is ALOT of people that play this game. So many will ks you or they can help you, either way

Cardd

KS'ing sucks, yes.
If you like "cute" games check out LaTale. It's very much like Maplestory but graphics are softer and there's more features..

Cardd

Yeah it's a sidescroller.Nothing very complex but leveling up can get little bit boring after you get to higher levels. :D

21182_medium.jpg

LLuDawg

For me I don't play it too often, but its fun to grind on monsters when your bored. It does get boring but now you can find drops easier and level up faster. I think you should definitely try it out.

Werbung:

oninightmare

The game is only fun when your higher level and you can help out friends or charger people for powerleveling, other than that, it's pretty boring. The grind is horrible and well things are just overpriced. The graphics are ok I guess, not the best but ok.