Mario Kart Release Date?

killman360

So what do you know? April 30th. Knowing nintendo things are our later then they seem to be. Still it's not super far away. It has wii-fi, battles, and much more.

It is also possible that Mirror mode may appear in the game as its predecessors. As evidence, Luigi drives in a mirrored version of Mario Circuit 1, which, Luigi's L symbol is mirrored.
180px-MKWiimirrorMC1.png

Link

Werbung:
I WISH!! :eek:
April 27th for us. ;)
(April 28th shipped.)

And I know TONS of info on MKWii as I'm tracking it very closely and regularly.
I knew about Mirror Mode litterally AGES ago. :eek:

sharp141

i thought it was out yesterday!
i was going to try and get it today, but left disappointed.....

so 11th! here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkf0rtzh4ar

WOW what a disappointment...you lose communication with the steering wheel/wii remote every minute...some times even be4 you started with racing! the download able online version doesnt work good at all...well lots of big appointments really its not worth it

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

WOW what a disappointment...you lose communication with the steering wheel/wii remote every minute...some times even be4 you started with racing! the download able online version doesnt work good at all...well lots of big appointments really its not worth it

sorry i had a version which wasn't good. i got the real one now and the game is great! ( sos i tougth this was with all of the versions but i just picked the wrong one :glare:)