Mario Kart Wii - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimenticon

Well, it's cheap when you play against random people. They may be rookies. And, while it may not be cheating, it is considered so by people on certain MKart boards.

Werbung:

Ralucard

I love the Mario kart games, I really do. But I wonder how it'll be with snaking since you use the steering wheel...

cloudzero45

Jailbreak said:
I dont like snaking cause i cant do it :p na doesnt it hurt ur thumb if u keep doing it?

lol... same here... I don't know how to snake and I get mad when people do it and get pasted me

Gdog

supersujay said:
wht do u mean by snake?

Um, supersujay, please actually look through the thread before asking questions like this. On page 14 and 15, there are defintions...

Spinty

You see my name - Spinty - it will be the top of the world rankings on this game. I loved the 64 and Game Cube versions (never played the DS one but I'm sure it's good) and I will play this so much. The Wii wheel will make it an unique experience. Anyone know the exact release date?

Werbung:

cloudzero45

Jailbreak said:
loL! lucky! i can wait as well, but thats cause there are so many good games i havnt got yet

yeah... i've got Call of duty 4 , mass effect , and Beautiful katamari for my 360... so im set for about a couple months

Status
Not open for further replies.