Mario Strikers America.

Gdog

Hey guys. I know that there is already a thread like this, but I was thinking of making one specifically for America, because I believe you can only play people in your region. So if anyone has this game in America, then please post your Strikers code.

Werbung:

kevin 09

ill play u but im not at my house im in america....but do u like cheat in strikers cuz i stop playing cuz a lot of people do weird stuff wen there playing

shadowofchaos

373778 152355

Here ya go... and kevin... about that stuff... that's not actually cheating... It takes skill to pull of those weird plays... even the Boos going through the goalie... or hitting the ball against the wall and then hitting the goal at the last possible second....

shadowofchaos

Heh... I got school too ya know... I'll add you tomorrow when I have time to go online...

This school (IB Program) takes more time off my personal day for playing online than Galaxy ever will....

rtk93

cool i just got this game for christmas and i am looking for some people to play. I will take all of your friend codes and I will post mine here the next time i get on strikers.

shadowofchaos

TDizzle15 said:
257809-991643 haha do it up baby

Yours isn't working.....

Did you delete that Mii you registered it with?

rtk... when are you usually on?

I've never seen Luigi on.... he's in Europe... so I think his friend code is in the "Official" Strikers Thread....

Werbung: