Meat the Marine Breacher.

Master_7

The United States Marines and Coalition forces will soon be removing taliban forces from Marjah, but it seems the taliban has littered all advances on the city with Mines and IEDs. This is where the Breacher comes in:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100211/ap_on_re_as/as_afghan_the_breacher

afghanistan-assault-breacher-vehicle-abv-cobra-anger.jpg

5953b423-6ac7-4fea-a2d0-b43b7f35599b.Full.jpg

One Afghan soldier said he was happy it was on his side... lol...

God Bless our troops and pray for a quick and successful end to this assault.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I saw on TV a marine had to set of the line charge manually by running out pass everything into the mine field to the 3rd block of C4 to plant a new fuse because it had a malfunction somewhere in the line. Amazing though.

Master_7

Yeah, I read about that... seems its a very new weapon system.

Anyway, I would love to see the Taliban's faces when they see this thing roll up and start plowing through there mine fields like it was butter.... especially when they were thinking it would take days for the Mariens to advance... this thing eats RPGs for a lite snack btw....

rocktrns

Wow thats crazy
I have to ask my brother about this new weapon
He is a marine Currently stationed at camp lejeune,and he will be deployed to Afghan in June.

Master_7

Hey Gary, good games last night... that BeeBurp dude was very good... he was eating my lunch at first, then I figured out his play-style and patterns...

after i got off CA, started play COD MW2... finally got lucky and picked up a AC-130 gunship from a care package... it was awesome raining down massive amounts of hell from above... lol...

garygofast

Ya Hay Beerburp has been friend of mine sence I begain playing
You and him would make a very good team.
Put him on you're friend list when you get a chance
Satch loves to kick him all the time.
Hope to see you tonight

Super Six 4

this thing eats RPGs for a lite snack btw....

well yeah-considering that it has those reactive armor boxes (totally forgot what they're called), and then the armor underneath that is reactive armor I think...so it'd take like 3 hits in the same place to kill it...good luck taliban-you're gonna need it, but then again-no, you don't-you don't deserve anything happy

sweet... a fellow player who gets kicked by SATCH.... hhahahahahaha.... lmao... I will add him soon... let him know...

spuznick242

well yeah-considering that it has those reactive armor boxes (totally forgot what they're called), and then the armor underneath that is reactive armor I think...so it'd take like 3 hits in the same place to kill it...good luck taliban-you're gonna need it, but then again-no, you don't-you don't deserve anything happy

It can take 3 RPGs with armor piercing tips in one place from what I understand. And the armor is so good because its like an explosive that when its hit by an RPG it pushes it back away twards the direction it was fired instead of transfering energy into the rest of the tank. Its not an explosive its just the way it was described to me.

Werbung:

Super Six 4

It can take 3 RPGs with armor piercing tips in one place from what I understand. And the armor is so good because its like an explosive that when its hit by an RPG it pushes it back away twards the direction it was fired instead of transfering energy into the rest of the tank. Its not an explosive its just the way it was described to me.

I know exactly what you're talking about-I was talking with this somewhat young ex Marine last summer in San Luis Obispo at the Veterans Memorial, who was in Bosnia and the first Gulf War who operated TOW (Tube Launched On [a] Wire) missiles, and he said that they could bypass that kind of explosive armor by putting a little probe on the end of the missile-so it hit the explosive armor and trigger it-so then the actual missile could slam into the Iraqi tank and kill it.

Luckly the Taliban doesn't have any TOW missiles!