Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Werbung:

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
yeah i just spent alot of money so im not getting this untill christmas either :(

well the problem is that i haven't spent my money for a long time..... i have my wii since july and the sad thing is that i have no games for it..... only wiisprots..:(

But i was going to get brawl for christmas but i guess thats gone.... so it's MOH2 now.....

Phillysoul11

YOU ONLY HAVE WIISPORTS!!
wow poor guy.....you need some games....i wish i could send you strikers or something :/
def get something before christmas......if you can :)

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
YOU ONLY HAVE WIISPORTS!!
wow poor guy.....you need some games....i wish i could send you strikers or something :/
def get something before christmas......if you can :)

ya.... i really have interest in MOH2..... most of my friends are getting it..... anyways... i dont mind not having any games.... i dont have that much time to play..... i have mayn games for ps2 but it's been a longgg time sincei even touched it....:(

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
yeah i will def play you online with MoHH2 when you and i get it :)
i cant wait :)

how is the online like.... do they ave seperate rooms that you can pick to go into or something?

p.s. anyone actually got this game?

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
Rasande i would go with this game just because of the amazing online gameplay :)
but its up to you

yeah... i second that, i seen the gameplay and i can't wait for it....
Im a big 1st person shooter guy... even though this is one on few shooters on the wii... it is clearly the best or second-best

titch.ryan

cloudzero45 said:
lu1g1 said:
Rasande i would go with this game just because of the amazing online gameplay :)
but its up to you

yeah... i second that, i seen the gameplay and i can't wait for it....
Im a big 1st person shooter guy... even though this is one on few shooters on the wii... it is clearly the best or second-best

I agree this game does look amazing, looks like it will beat red steel not sure whether it will beat metroid 3 though however the online play will be good.

Werbung: