Member number

Werbung:

spuznick242

Is that supposed to be 50 cent? Because it if is, corn rows don't suit him.

Thats not 50 cent. Thats Xzybit (spelled wrong I'm sure of it) he is a rapper and did a show called pimp my ride. And IDK where to find my member number too Gary, so its all good. Since I told you who it was can you tell me where I can get my member number?

Roger117

Thats not 50 cent. Thats Xzybit (spelled wrong I'm sure of it) he is a rapper and did a show called pimp my ride. And IDK where to find my member number too Gary, so its all good. Since I told you who it was can you tell me where I can get my member number?

Yeah, I'm not good with my rappers.

To me, rapping isn't music. It's synthesizer + reading lyrics extremly fast.

spuznick242

Yeah, I'm not good with my rappers.

To me, rapping isn't music. It's synthesizer + reading lyrics extremly fast.

I dont blame you, I cant stand rap. No stuff that is somewhat like rap, like stuff from Hollywood Undead, and ICP is good. And my member number is 6129.

E

Elite SEAL

my member # is 69.

jk, anyways, about rap, about the only rap song i like is "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor -that's actually a good one, but my philosophy on rap is -just add a "c" in front of "rap"<-------------:thumbup:

spuznick242

my member # is 69.

jk, anyways, about rap, about the only rap song i like is "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor -that's actually a good one, but my philosophy on rap is -just add a "c" in front of "rap"<-------------:thumbup:

LOL. I feel pretty much the same way about rap, like some stuff like the outragously funny stuff by like eminem is all right, but its not my favorite, but it does make me laugh really hard most of the time.

rocktrns

my member # is 69.

No Elite your number is 4529

willspeed

btw
whats wrong with rap
you HAVE TO LISTEN to the lirics to get a feel of the rapper
and if you can freestyle then your a very good rapper

ok like this off the top of my head

rap aint rubish, it aint crap
elite is just pssed, cus he cant diss
unlike me, i can cus u down
i make u look like a stupid clown
now turn that frown upside down

now back to the topic of the member number
b4 i slice u like a cucumber?
lmao

silmplez

Werbung:

spuznick242

I just dont like rap, such as most people dont like metal, even though you have to listen to the lyrics to get what the singer is meaning. I dont like most rap, but I do like metal quite a bit, its just personal taste.