Metroid Movie In the Works?

Werbung:

wiicrazedlink

Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
A similar movie but with Mario was made..
poster_b.jpg

That movie was funny but it sucked.. :D I bet it would be the same thing..

but that was a old low budget movie. This isnt we are in 2007 with very good special effects.

1993 isn't that far back.. But the budget for this movie was $42,000,000 so that isn't low at all..
Besides the cast was real it didn't have special affects..

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
WO-HOO!!!! METROID MOVIE!!!!i will wait whit some popcorn thanks for the info dude....

I doubt it wil come alot of these game-movie projects never pull through...

lets hope for the best withthe tecnology we have today

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
WO-HOO!!!! METROID MOVIE!!!!i will wait whit some popcorn thanks for the info dude....

Yeah you are right like the final fantasy movie....that crap wasn't even about the game!

Lol Like DOA or Resident Evil :D those movies really sucked in my opinion

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Yeah you are right like the final fantasy movie....that crap wasn't even about the game!

why are you guys critising the movie when you didnt even see it yet. John Woo is a great movie director and metroid is a great series. That = Good Movie:dance2:

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

why are you guys critising the movie when you didnt even see it yet. John Woo is a great movie director and metroid is a great series. That = Good Movie:dance2:

Question goes back to you buddy.. Why are you praising a movie you didn't see yet?
oh and do you even know who John Woo Is?

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Question goes back to you buddy.. Why are you praising a movie you didn't see yet?

yes i do actually :D

Squiddy

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Name 2 movies he directed then. ;)

metroidprime3rules

Squiddy said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

Name 2 movies he directed then. ;)

mission impossible 2 and fist to fist :D

Khao

what? metroid movie? i tough this were really old news, but well, I think it would be a really good film, as long it does have a huge support from Nintendo and is not low budget it will turn out well

Werbung: