Squiddy said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
WO-HOO!!!! METROID MOVIE!!!!i will wait whit some popcorn thanks for the info dude....

I doubt it wil come alot of these game-movie projects never pull through...

Yeah you are right like the final fantasy movie....that crap wasn't even about the game!

Lol Like DOA or Resident Evil :D those movies really sucked in my opinion

why are you guys critising the movie when you didnt even see it yet. John Woo is a great movie director and metroid is a great series. That = Good Movie:dance2:

Question goes back to you buddy.. Why are you praising a movie you didn't see yet?
oh and do you even know who John Woo Is?

yes i do actually :D

Name 2 movies he directed then. ;)

mission impossible 2 and fist to fist :D

You didn't mention Hard Boiled. :(

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
amazing news!! With right director it can be an fantastic movie!! im so exited!!!!!! although i don´t now about John who´s merits..

Yeah the director will make or break this movie.

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
if its anything liek other game movies itl be poor, but lets hope it isnt!

Yeah but when you think about it the chances of it being good are very slim....think about all the crap games-movies......DOOM, Mario etc.

They all sucked.

metroid0070

* wets pants *

I did a TON of research on this in June, and I thought it was canceled in 2004. Did he bring back the idea? If so I'd crap myself! :D

metroidprime3rules

metroid0070 said:
* wets pants *

I did a TON of research on this in June, and I thought it was canceled in 2004. Did he bring back the idea? If so I'd crap myself! :D

They did bring back the idea. John Woo just bought the rights to the metroid movie :D

Werbung: