Metroid Movie In the Works?

Werbung:

metroid0070

Umm, that was written in 4/7/04... Also, I typed in Google "Metroid Movie Canceled", and Wiki and gamespot confirmed it. It's not even on imdb.com. Looks like this movie will never see the light of day. Here's a link:
John Woo's Profile
(Note how it doesn't say metroid is in production...)

Good try MetroidRules, but I think it's canceled... :(

metroidprime3rules

metroid0070 said:
Umm, that was written in 4/7/04... Also, I typed in Google "Metroid Movie Canceled", and Wiki and gamespot confirmed it. It's not even on imdb.com. Looks like this movie will never see the light of day. Here's a link:
John Woo's Profile
(Note how it doesn't say metroid is in production...)

Good try MetroidRules, but I think it's canceled... :(

i dont trust imdb :blum:

cloudzero45

I really don't think this movie should or will be made... but if it is made .... nintendo should write the script, (not some1 whos never played the game or even heard of it) and have a better director than John Woo

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
I really don't think this movie should or will be made... but if it is made .... nintendo should write the script, (not some1 whos never played the game or even heard of it) and have a better director than John Woo

Nintendo messed up “Super Mario Bros†script though. John Woo might be a fan of the metroid series you know. ;)

sharp141

Danny said:
A similar movie but with Mario was made..
poster_b.jpg

That movie was funny but it sucked.. :D I bet it would be the same thing..

i have dat movie in video!!!!! it was passed down from an uncle who gave me it to watch as i love mario!

Werbung: