[|MK4|]:|[$p33d-l3uNN[Y]|

Bunny

Sup guys my name is Shang A.K.A:: ShangGangBang. M 14 and Chink and m not really good at English, i come to Canada when i hav 7year old but i only start to speak english when i got 12 year old ~~. I dont got CZ in my home so m going to NET cafe to play CZ , Dont blam me if i suck =D maybe m in a gay ass Comp =D. I start to play CS when i was 10 year old -.-!!, i was stoopide and i pick up a scout, i did even know how to aim then i do a head shot ~~
M in ST-luc School(secondary) m Sec 2 . I play Piano and me and some friends r planing to start a Band. M a VERY bad kid i always figth with some ##### in the school.But i dunno y, m VERY gentil in CS i never swear i always say NT or NS when m dead. Anyways b4 i was playing in A4H(Fagg Server) But not anymore cuz is G4y(AWP). M playing in PuNx Since i start to play in CZsome of my old NICK is:: DCZS,
l)@rl<cl-l@sZ0lVl13!35lVl0l<3r. I really like this server and hope be with u guys 4 long time

Werbung:

Puppet

Welcome aboard. I understand that you are asian and feel comfortable doing it, but I would ask that you dont use the name M CHINK on the server. That way there won't be any misunderstanding.

MeanMugginFool

you mean this kinda wrong stuff Perv?
candy.jpg

Werbung: