[|MK4|]:|[$p33d-l3uNN[Y]|

DiLLa

well we have a rule bunny 18+ allowed in or server and you are 14...

but i have never had a problem from you since you have been in there so if none of the other punx object to it i could care less since you have acted mature so far

Werbung:

Puppet

Sorry, there will always only be one bunny in my mind....TGCBOD
So maybe a name change is in order. We had Ema night one night where everyone changed their name to Ema, but that is short lived because there can only be one Ema.

psychonaut13

Puppet said:
Sorry, there will always only be one bunny in my mind....TGCBOD
So maybe a name change is in order.

you're got damn right there is only one bunny! thanks for saying that mr. puppet. and yes, a name change is in order.

Dirty

Bunny said:
Sup guys my name is Shang A.K.A:: ShangGangBang. M 14 and Chink and m not really good at English, i come to Canada when i hav 7year old but i only start to speak english when i got 12 year old ~~. I dont got CZ in my home so m going to NET cafe to play CZ , Dont blam me if i suck =D maybe m in a gay ass Comp =D. I start to play CS when i was 10 year old -.-!!, i was stoopide and i pick up a scout, i did even know how to aim then i do a head shot ~~
M in ST-luc School(secondary) m Sec 2 . I play Piano and me and some friends r planing to start a Band. M a VERY bad kid i always figth with some ##### in the school.But i dunno y, m VERY gentil in CS i never swear i always say NT or NS when m dead. Anyways b4 i was playing in fagg server(Fagg Server) But not anymore cuz is G4y(AWP). M playing in PuNx Since i start to play in CZsome of my old NICK is:: DCZS,
l)@rl<cl-l@sZ0lVl13!35lVl0l<3r. I really like this server and hope be with u guys 4 long time

think you are bullshit and you arnt anything you say you are.

rgr that. my spanish housekeeper barely speeks english can spell better than you. If it really is the case and you are who you are, i would suggest taking double your english classes in high school. maybe start with your ABC's

She just moved (immegrated) here.

no hate im just tryen to help you out.

-Cronny-

RedLight:|:GreenLight said:
rgr that. my spanish housekeeper barely speeks english can spell better than you. If it really is the case and you are who you are, i would suggest taking double your english classes in high school. maybe start with your ABC's

She just moved (immegrated) here.

no hate im just tryen to help you out.

lol wtf u asshole your def. not trying to help him out. lol immegrated housekeeper.

Werbung: