Money Troubles?

Roger117

among all my clan members and friends i by far have the most gp. it seems stange to me that some people just go out and blow their gp on more guns than they can carry. to me that is wasting gp and it may not be the same for others. all i buy weekly is a 7 day ak-74u at 3,920 and an 7 day acog scope at 735. so it adds up to be around 4,700. how do you guys spend or save your money? by the way i have 60 000gp if your wondering.

Werbung:

MadJanet

That's a nice amount of GP. I had around that until I spent it on 90 day items. lul

But I save my money by just using the M4 (default weapon) with a suppressor. I have around 40k so far D=

Pattack

Buy 7 day gear is the most beneficial in my opinon.

Buying 30/90 day is too much of a risk. They might nerf the gun, introduce a better gun, or you just might start to dislike it. Then it's tons of GP wasted. I save enough to buy all my gear 7 days. If i have extra I try my luck with a supply case or 2.

Roger117

wow nice geon. i never buy weapons or mods longer than 7 days. always fear that i will switch to something else like i did from m4 to ak-74u. what rank are you geon?

poir123

Buy 7 day gear is the most beneficial in my opinon.

Buying 30/90 day is too much of a risk. They might nerf the gun, introduce a better gun, or you just might start to dislike it. Then it's tons of GP wasted. I save enough to buy all my gear 7 days. If i have extra I try my luck with a supply case or 2.

I agree with you, but I would be in for 90-day G36E.
I'd do 90-day on that and have an occasional UMP.

BUT!!!! I don't have enough money for 90-day...

JER0NIM0

among all my clan members and friends i by far have the most gp. it seems stange to me that some people just go out and blow their gp on more guns than they can carry. to me that is wasting gp and it may not be the same for others. all i buy weekly is a 7 day ak-74u at 3,920 and an 7 day acog scope at 735. so it adds up to be around 4,700. how do you guys spend or save your money? by the way i have 60 000gp if your wondering.
Im only buy per week specting new items
BEANIE
M4A1
UMP
FIRE MASK
LIGHT VEST
HEAVY VEST
SR25
ITECH SCOPES X2 (SMG+AR)
EXT MAG 2 FOR SMG
EXT MAG 1 FOR AR
cost aprox per week 24000 GP

I have until today 240.000 GP
JER0NIM0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Love

That's a nice amount of GP. I had around that until I spent it on 90 day items. lul

But I save my money by just using the M4 (default weapon) with a suppressor. I have around 40k so far D=

The default weapon is the M16A1 by the way.

Also, buying 90 Day item rentals is a bit of risky, seeing as you may start to dislike the weapon/mod/etc. or they may release a better weapon, or you might have some computer trouble, and not be able to use your weapon for the time being.

7 Day rentals are ideal, seeing as you will always have the option to switch around your set up, and you won't get bored of using the same thing over and over.

jklp44

man i never waste money and only use a cerrtain amount eithin a pre-established period of time. thats it. i never waste money and never buy things i dont need. i buy a m4a1 scope and a sniper. thats it. hope i helped.

Werbung:

Roger117

if they give you some nice weapon as the default, say AK-47, AUG A1, G36E, you won't need to buy anything again since they are all powerful, two of them have scopes saving money and some people won't give the - if they play or not since they already have such a good default weapon.