Money Troubles?

Panda

Every week I buy another gun for 7 days. I currently have 20k. The guns I have tried for a week are, in consecutive order from starting : Military M590, G36E, L96A1, and now I'm trying the UMP. I try to stay away from supply cases because once I get one, I wanna buy a ton...Since I haven't took my chances, I have no money troubles. I'm still trying to find that perfect gun...

Werbung:

Roger117

Every week I buy another gun for 7 days. I currently have 20k. The guns I have tried for a week are, in consecutive order from starting : Military M590, G36E, L96A1, and now I'm trying the UMP. I try to stay away from supply cases because once I get one, I wanna buy a ton...Since I haven't took my chances, I have no money troubles. I'm still trying to find that perfect gun...

I'd suggest you should create a dummy account for all the weapons you want to test. Although you won't play on your main as often, but you will save a tonne of GP.

Panda

I'd suggest you should create a dummy account for all the weapons you want to test. Although you won't play on your main as often, but you will save a tonne of GP.

I do have a dummy account, but if I use the weapons in the recruit server...It seems absolutely Godly. If I use it in regular servers, it seems absolutely ridiculous. Since I just pretty much got kicked out of the grunt servers, my KDR is taking a blow as I try to get used to the insane pros in the regular servers.

LordNor

i don't understand why some people choose to use silencers. i mean, your gonna be found on a map one way or another? it may just be their preference.

It's not about being found overall, its about not letting the person you're shooting find you. I always buy the silencer for my SCAR-L. Not only does it keep the other person from finding you as easy but it also lowers recoil. This games has a ton of sound clues and it doesn't seem like many people use them. I don't know how many times I found someone because they were shooting at a distance but didn't have a silencer.

Roger117

It's not about being found overall, its about not letting the person you're shooting find you. I always buy the silencer for my SCAR-L. Not only does it keep the other person from finding you as easy but it also lowers recoil. This games has a ton of sound clues and it doesn't seem like many people use them. I don't know how many times I found someone because they were shooting at a distance but didn't have a silencer.

I'm not really fond of suppresors. I attached one to my M4 CQBR and All I noticed was the S1 just redirected the recoil of the gun left and right rather than upwards.

UnholyReaper

I'm not really fond of suppresors. I attached one to my M4 CQBR and All I noticed was the S1 just redirected the recoil of the gun left and right rather than upwards.

yea i dont like suppressors that much either. it seems to drop my power by too much. also i dont get why everyone gets S3 on UMP. the power of the UMP isnt that great to just plop on a silencer.

-lnFaMous-

This is what i do. I play for a while with just my L96a1 ghillie. ( I got for 90 days) =) Then when i get enough money, i start buying my light vest, combat beanie, and all my other character stuff, for 30 days. Then after that, i get constant streams of money from games, so i just buy weapons as i please. I normally have like.. 10k Average at a time. Ive never had to save up money to buy anything, so i guess its offective.

Roger117

This is what i do. I play for a while with just my L96a1 ghillie. ( I got for 90 days) =) Then when i get enough money, i start buying my light vest, combat beanie, and all my other character stuff, for 30 days. Then after that, i get constant streams of money from games, so i just buy weapons as i please. I normally have like.. 10k Average at a time. Ive never had to save up money to buy anything, so i guess its offective.

Lets say I got a M4 CQBR for 90 days, I would spend around 50,000GP on other items if I needed to, because I saved all that GP from the Supply Case. But then again, I probably would save it so I would make a super extra profit.

darkabyzz

I spent:
40-50 k on a ak-47
90k on the awp
20k for sliencers for both of them
10-20k on the beanie
and occasional random stuff

THIS IS ALL 90 DAY WEPONS =p
Right now i have about 170 k

and my 90 day wepons have about 1-2 more months till they run out again :eek:

Werbung: