Money Troubles?

ugotmilk

4k ^.^"

just 4k, I spent it all on a supply case and all I got was gas for 7 days :( nvr doing cases again. BTW: on the new cases labeled Ghillie l96a1 and such does it get you it automatically? I'm such a nub TY for help

Werbung:
among all my clan members and friends i by far have the most gp. it seems stange to me that some people just go out and blow their gp on more guns than they can carry. to me that is wasting gp and it may not be the same for others. all i buy weekly is a 7 day ak-74u at 3,920 and an 7 day acog scope at 735. so it adds up to be around 4,700. how do you guys spend or save your money? by the way i have 60 000gp if your wondering.

i just buy myself a G3C6, comes with scope , prefect for sniping , and assault .
i recomend you buy that one its accuarcy is very impressive

Zach933

I've been using the m4a1 since the beginning, so I buy the seven day package, then try a different gun, then go back. I did splurge on a supply case today and got the M4A1 Cqbr (or whatever it is), and it is amazing. So much nicer for CQC, and it has less recoil than the other model.

Roger117

I've been using the m4a1 since the beginning, so I buy the seven day package, then try a different gun, then go back. I did splurge on a supply case today and got the M4A1 Cqbr (or whatever it is), and it is amazing. So much nicer for CQC, and it has less recoil than the other model.

I agree. It's so hard to get though.

Doctor

Ugh, low money is my biggest problem. Doesn't help if there's a blatant hacker I'll leave the game, wasting time spent in that match. I usually only buy weapons for 7 days, but my mods and cheap body items I'll go for longer time periods.
Best I'm able to do nowadays is play one day until I have enough to purchase the same items again the next day. :(

Roger117

Ugh, low money is my biggest problem. Doesn't help if there's a blatant hacker I'll leave the game, wasting time spent in that match. I usually only buy weapons for 7 days, but my mods and cheap body items I'll go for longer time periods.
Best I'm able to do nowadays is play one day until I have enough to purchase the same items again the next day. :(

If you don't play very long on a week, best thing to do is just buy everything for 1-Day. That way it doesn't matter if you miss out on playing.

docboy22

i have Nx but forgot to get a sniper and stupid me tryed supply cases to much. Spent at least $50,000 on supply cases(sniper one)

Werbung:

CheapeSkater

Indeed, character appearance doesn't effect gameplay.
Actually, the helmets do prevent slight damage, so it'd have to be a two shot or so for the head, though like I said, on rare occasions I'll be found with a helmet :p
There's nothing really that's NEEDED to be bought, unless it's weapons, or weapon modifications. That's a big way to save GP.
Only buying NEEDED weapons/weapon modification(s) will save A LOT of GP.
Suppressors are nice, yet they deduct from weapon damage, and have only a slight effect, which I find not to be worth buying, unless you're capable of buying the suppressor which enables your bullets to not give direction to your opponent from which they're coming.

Looks SOOO affect gameplay. Look ferocious and savage; noobs will cower away from you, they'll start retreating. YOU will start killing.
Appearance has a mental affect on you and everyone around you. I actually made a post about it somewhere...someone agreed with me ^^