Monitor Fucked

EDG

Hey guys, just wanted you guys to know that my monitor is fried. I dont when I will be able to get another one.I will check with you guys when Im at work as often as I can. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Werbung:

Defender

I have 2 spare monitors. It's not cheap to ship because they are 19" but I can see how much. If you want to pay shipping I can give you one free. USPS ain't too bad.

SJsniperjoe

hmmm. strange, how was she able to type that message with out seeing what she was typing... SHe must have special power... or she memorized the entire ritual of starting up the computer and memorized key patterns of mouse movements to get to this Post. Then with her faithfulness of English spelling and grammar she trusted her instincts of typing this perfect message. BUT WAIT!!!!

SJsniperjoe

EDG said:
Hey guys, just wanted you guys to know that my monitor is fried. I dont when I will be able to get another one.I will check with you guys when Im at work as often as I can. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

GRAMMAR ERROR SPOTTED!

Werbung:

EDG

SJ your a goof. lol. Thank you for your offer defender, but its working now. It was just stuck or something weird. Shit like that always happenes whenever I want to play. Monitor goes down, computer runs slow as hell, whatever. I may be able to play tonight, kid is sick so im not going to any haunted houses this weekend. See you guys later.