More lvls to bfh? ([split] Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay Uncut: Flag Runner)

Rense

Mhhh.. that made me think about BFH...

Are we able to finish the game? xD I Think Shadeshooter wrote in the forum that the maximum lvl will be increased.. ^^

Werbung:

KingRick

RE: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay Uncut: Flag Runner

Rense said:

Are we able to finish the game? xD I Think Shadeshooter wrote in the forum that the maximum lvl will be increased.. ^^
Oh very nice! 30 is so low :p

But back to the topic now ;)

ForeverSoldier

Rense said:

If we get more ability points, we'll see people running around with legit maxes in everything. -.-

KingRick

ForeverSoldier said:
Rense said:

If we get more ability points, we'll see people running around with legit maxes in everything. -.-
Maybe they'll make more abilities when they increase the max lvl.

Or they change abilities to 6/6 as max instead of 5/5.

ForeverSoldier

KingRick said:
ForeverSoldier said:
Rense said:

Maybe they'll make more abilities when they increase the max lvl.

Or they change abilities to 6/6 as max instead of 5/5.

If they do that, I'll get even better CM and BB. :D

Play[4]Me

RE: More lvls to bafh? ([split] Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay Uncut: Flag Runner)

More levels > More abilities > More choice > Big problem since I can't even choose now...

GreatMan

RE: More lvls to bafh? ([split] Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay Uncut: Flag Runner)

More abilities would make the game more intressting and more fun :D

Phaced

i remember reading that devs would include more lvls at some point, but wouldnt you rather have more maps? and the domination mode first? or are we all kept happy with extra clothes for now?

Harrowed

Phaced said:
i remember reading that devs would include more lvls at some point, but wouldnt you rather have more maps? and the domination mode first? or are we all kept happy with extra clothes for now?

Yeah, private servers and new maps before more levels.

Battlefield Heroes -team: More maps and servers coming soonâ„¢

Play[4]Me

I think private servers are most important atm. Then more maps, more gamemodes, more clothes and after all that more levels...

They should finish the basic game first, before expanding it

Werbung: