Most recent game?

Werbung:

guyofgod

I.....don't really buy games for my ds.....I modded it :S I got Professor Layton and the Curious Village for about 512mb of space :p It was TOTALLY worth it. One of my favorites by far :)

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - January 08, $49.99. WORTH IT!
Some may beg to differ but it was truly worth it.

Haven't had a game since then not because I don't want to but because I can't afford any. :(

pkf0rtzh4ar

medal of honor heroes 2 : 60 euro ... was a birthday pressy so =P came out be4 my birthday...cool gameplay and only the online mode is worth the money already....but i also enjoin the single player =)

evilflame

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn [Recently released]

Been waiting for this game for ages, whats better is it was only £30, which is £10 off the original [Fire Emblem: Path Of Radience] Aswell as it being cheaper than half of the Wii Games out there.

This games style didn't change at all, and i enjoy this game like nothing else. I would of been annoyed if they changed the formula of gameplay to motion controls or various other things that needn't been included.

The cutscenes are awesome as usual. And the game is hard, even when playing on easy mode, which makes this game even more fun and challenging. This game, simply is amazing, i suggest if you haven't played path of radiance, then buy that, and then buy this one, as it is the sequel and follows on from the past game.

Werbung:
I was finally able to get a new game. After so long since my friend lent it to me and I instantly fell in love with it, I FINALLY got WarioWare!! :D

I can't wait till I can get my next game and I'm really enjoying Smooth Moves.