Mounted horses?

I Love Horses

I know games like World of Warcraft has horse mounts you can get and ride on during a war. But I was wondering if Combat Arms would ever have this included in a up coming patch? Because the maps are a bit big and it's sometimes a pain to travel across the map when you get killed.

Edit: I forgot to put this in the patches forum. :(

Werbung:

I Love Horses

um.........ok......if thats what you think

I was just asking if you think this is a good idea for a game like Combat Arms, but I could see the balance issues whether or not you want to have people still shooting while on the mounts, there always could be a 5-10 second debuff time when you get on/off the mount. But it also opens the door for new weapons such as the A.H.R (Anti Horse Rocket)

SPARTANZ77

no thats ok this belongs in the correct section your finr,anyway im about 99.999999999% sure that this will not be in CA however it would be a great idea

Love

I find it unnecessary, simply because you can run fast enough with your knife/grenade/mine/pistol.

It's a good idea, for an RPG.
If they add it, it ought to be rather expensive for NX.

&By the way, nice attempt to cover up spam Panzer66.
I lol'd

Layzie

Okay.. first.. this is modern warfare and so mounts are rarely used. The obvious choice of implementation to decrease travel time would be to implement vehicles. However, all the maps are too small for vehicles. It only takes 45 seconds at most to get across the largest of maps (spawn to spawn) and most of the time, you only need to travel halfway to encounter hostiles. Also, most of the maps are CQC so running down a hallway with a horse is both impractical and unlikely in modern combat.

Love

Okay.. first.. this is modern warfare and so mounts are rarely used. The obvious choice of implementation to decrease travel time would be to implement vehicles. However, all the maps are too small for vehicles. It only takes 45 seconds at most to get across the largest of maps (spawn to spawn) and most of the time, you only need to travel halfway to encounter hostiles. Also, most of the maps are CQC so running down a hallway with a horse is both impractical and unlikely in modern combat.

What would happen if your horse were to be shot?
There goes your horse, and you'd be left on foot.
You would also be an easy target, thus why horses shan't be added within CA

TomtheNinja

I think vehicles would be a lot better then mounts. Although it'd be cool to use a horse, it doesn't fit with the game and would end up being more of an awkward update.

Love

Yeah but you could always get some mounted weapons on the horse, which wouldn't be that bad since you can use it in the smaller maps.

Why would you mount a weapon upon a horse?
Unless you mean the horse coming with weapon holsters with included weapons.

Though armor upon a horse would be slightly faster than running with a knife, why not run with a knife FOR FREE and get similar results?

Werbung: