Mounted horses?

-DeaFen0-

How dare you, I think this a awesome idea and would benefit greatly to Combat Arms and the community.

You and I both know the idea is totally stupid. Here's why:
Quick way of getting around?
-That's what the portability stat and sprinting is for.:eek:

Quick and safe way of moving if horse is armored?
-I could kill a horse with two bullets from a K7, armored or not. Not only that, but your still totally exposed.

Mounting Weapons on a Horse would make it a small tank.
-I laughed at the idea of mounting weapons. That is one of the most unrealistic and idiotic ideas for any shooter I have ever seen. The horse itself wouldn't be able to mount any weapons on itself, as the back is where your sitting and the only viable spot. Not only that, but your shooting platform would be too unstable. Try shooting anything and being able to get a hit without luck. :p

The only reason you would EVER, and I mean EVER put a horse in a shooter is in the era before World War I, perhaps even earlier. Heck, I'd rather be caught in a balloon overhead trying to get a shot a mile in the air than on a horse.

Now, in retaliation to your ideas, HOW DARE YOU EVER AGREE TO SUCH BABBLE!:D

Werbung:

untuxable

ok, several things that are wrong with this idea:
1. horses don't go well with guns
2. only one map (snow valley) is a halfway decent size, and that has underground tunnels for fast transits
3. have you ever seen an fps with a horse? i haven't.
4. mount=vehicle (you use it to travel) So unless CA gets a map that is about the size of one in Battlefield 2 or Halo, you ain't getting anything vehicles whatsoever.
5. If you had to have something that helps you get around, it'd a jeep, a boat, or a heli. no horses. I run over horses w/ my jeep
6. Horses don't like bullets cause they hurt. Trust me, I've asked one before.
7. think of all the horses you would be killing!
8. Did i mention Horses REALLY don't like bullets?
9. Where would you keep the horse? in your pocket? If so, it wouldn't be worth riding on. So unless you're talking about My Little Pony toys, NO.
10.ever try to shoot something from horseback? it's hard......REEEAAAALLY hard......
11. Horses also don't like grenades
12.Horses can't hold a gun, and therefore have no practical use in an FPS
13. Half of the maps have areas too small for a horse. (junk flea)
14. Anyone on horseback would be instantly shot and killed with a sniper. I mean, c'mon, it's a BIG target
And Finally 15. HORSES HATE BULLETS

-DeaFen0-

Exactly. Emphasization on such a stupid idea is necessary to get those who came up with it to realize how stupid it really is. As for this whole guns, horses, and fag things...wow. You've really screwed up this game, this world, and just about anything that deals with weapons. I'm fine with the whole gay thing...have a few friends who are gay myself (I myself, am not, however), but none the less, this horse thing is taking it to a whole other level. Congradulations, you made it personal. Oh wait... it was personal 3 posts ago...wow.

Hafelife

Ahaha, I'm adding this to my collection of stupidest threads I've ever read.

Shit, give the fucking faggot a pony to ride on.

I get a warning for saying ass in my recruitment page but this guy can say this ??? can any one tell me why he isn't banned from hear yet ?

-Hafelife

I Love Horses

Ahaha, I'm adding this to my collection of stupidest threads I've ever read.

Shit, give the fucking faggot a pony to ride on.

I think you got it all wrong, this just might be the best thread in this entire forum. One that makes sense anyhow.

I would love a pony to ride on, it would make my dreams come true. Might pop a boner or two though.

UnholyReaper

Shit like this isn't even acceptable to me, and I've been pretty desensitized. You should go suicide yourself. Honestly, you're a flaming piece of shit that should be hung in public. I'd like to drop the round in your skull personally, I'd feel honored. Send me your address so I can send you some razorblades.

that was harsh... but still pretty hilarious :D

Jordan B

You could always have horse armour upgrades for the mounts.

No offense Ilovehorses , But why would you submit such a ridiculous idea ?

I know you love horses , but , ok ,

1 . ITS MODERN COMBAT ! They aren't running round with horses in iraq are they?
In fact , they haven't used horses in combat in real life for quite a while.

2 . SHOOT ME ! Yes , Way to put a nice big target on you for a sniper . Nehhhhh!

3. And lastly , it brings up issues of animal cruelty . Would you be able to shoot the horses ? Wouldn't it be unrealistic if you couldn't ? Think about it . The SPCA would have a fieldday .

So , sorry if it sounds like im shooting down your idea , but it's 'cause I am .

I can't see it happening sorry .

Werbung:

Avicus8

haha.... yeah it would be like....bad...
picture it..
riding on your horse (nay!!)
and some dude with a LAW comes BOOM....horse head flying around.. = wasted NX/GP