Mr Funny Man on the server....

Do you agree with my post?

• 1.yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiLLa

I dont have a problem with ppl having fun thats what we are all here for...

However, some ppl like to be gay the whole time they are in the pub. If you wanna do that I dont care, but when you are making it hard for other ppl to have fun playing by team flashing, spamming spawn with smokes, tking ppl on purpose its time for you to go play somewhere else. I dont have the patience for that shit.

Werbung:

Puppet

Awm come on......no names? Sheesh. Ok, it's someone that plays source, right? Give me the first letter of their handle.

DiLLa

no can do...and oops puppet didnt realize this was for css its actually for cz lol...i thought this post's subject was pretty simple daddy are u high?

Intro

That's a yes for me, too.

I admit sometimes it's funny, sometimes, but if that's what you play the game for, you should go to some gay TKers Playground CZ East server or the likes.

speaking of high you have got to try this cheese, horseraddish chedder www.riverratcheese.com its some tasty stuff! I have been constipated for days, I can't stop eating IT!, I never got them to tell me how they milked the rats though! they also are the home of the thousand islands salad dressing (the only salad dressing named for a reigion of the united states)

BillyTheKid

rofl this abovoius refers to when dilla was talking to someone on aztec and i ran up to him and shot him in the face a with a pump shotty. how often do i do that not often

DiLLa

actually i banned you for 30 min and that was enuff for me. billy it isnt you so shut ur fuckhole..read my post again where it says However, ....

Puppet

An admin asking nicely? You need to take on the puppet persona. Nuke their asses when they do that. They are begging you for admin abuse.

Animal Mother

I think perma ban would be a little too harsh, how about the admin bans Mr Funny for....lets say a month? And then see if he learned his lesson , if not keep him banned

Werbung: