Do you agree with my post?

• 1.yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

thewaterhog26

when some one is joking usually it should be to people that know he is, for example i can tell tony is joking because he doesn't sound like he's pissed, puppet sounds like hes ready to fucking rip someones head off over this. also this thread was started as a serious thing not some joking thing...

DiLLa

your right it was...I dont like when i hear footsteps coming from the enemy and my teammate wants to laff and giggle while he team flashes me. You wanna be a tard please do it on a different server. I dont mind anyone playing here when they are tryin to help out the team. But when all you do is fuck around and have people waiting on you because you are the last guy left and ur chillin in spawn cuz its fuckn hysterical I get annoyed

Sortitout

i dont understand why people team flash, much less team nade or TK, much less set teammates on fire so that they can run and get the whole team killed. maybe on late late at night or when you're on repub or matrix or some other "fun" map. but on regular hours? regular maps?

uh.......

Puppet

thewaterhog26 said:
when some one is joking usually it should be to people that know he is, for example i can tell tony is joking because he doesn't sound like he's pissed, puppet sounds like hes ready to fucking rip someones head off over this. also this thread was started as a serious thing not some joking thing...

Who are you and why have I never heard of you before? There are people on these forums being sarcastic with other people constantly but you seem to be focusing on the Puppet a little too much. I can see you have some vandetta out for me now, so I will return the favor.

blze

lol, can we make a sitcom? i think it would get us paid.

team flash at spawn? i can get from t to ct spawn on most maps with my eyes closed anyways, get over it and get to the choppah.

WoRm5406

RaNcid said:
if you perm-a-ban there goes the entire LrK clan.

All of you know the people this is referring too. Just chillax with all that craziness or when "you feel the need" go to the fagg server server and do it, get it out of your system, and come back to punx.

HuH???

That smog must be getting to you...

Puppet

SuXoR said:
Puppet flashes, but it's usually in the park by the playground with a trench coat.

Yea, exactly. Never in the game like some dickheads I know. Fuck em if they can't take a joke but they can dish it out. Fuck em. I rest my case.

Werbung: