Do you agree with my post?

• 1.yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Puppet

Huh? I assume from the level of intelligent posts that we are done discussing this one? Next topic: Which past president would make a great CZ player?

imported_SuXoR

I dunno... good question.

BUT, what I do know, is that If my cz skills projected to a president, I would be JFK. You know, running around thinking that I am pwnji until I get HS gheyed from the book repository.

blze

abe or jfk, they both were fans of the BOOM HS !!!!

and actually, GW would be a good candidate. he is the noob that runs with the bomb the opposite way of his team and really fucks up the whole round on d2. he has also been known to go afk for months on end.

Shadoutsu

abe lincoln freed the slaves.... just to use them as human shields for the next 150 yrs :-\

BOOM HEADSHOT!!! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

blze

Rich @&%$a get high relaxin'
And if I bust a Ben Frank get some Andrew Jacksons
Five twenties for a hundred dollar bill
You know the math, lets make deal
On a one dollar bill if ya look on the front
Ya find the face of George Washington
Make money baby dat’s all I do
Dat’s how I know Thomas Jefferson is on the two
Abraham lincoln got shot and died
Freed the slaves so they put him on the five

And Hamilton my old time friend
They put his face on the front of the ten

oh yea, you said "repository" lmfao. that may be the ONLY instance in the english language where that word is still used.

Puppet

blze said:
GW would be a good candidate. he is the noob that runs with the bomb the opposite way of his team and really fucks up the whole round on d2. he has also been known to go afk for months on end.

He'd make a bad CT also. Have you ever been on CT team in D2 and hear someone call "the bombs at A" and when the round ends it's at B? GW would be real good at finding a bomb where there wasn't one.

Tag......thread theft.

Werbung: