mrcemetery's Quick Level Commando Guide

mrcemetery

A guide to help those Commando's out there who think they are stuck!

mrcemetery's Quick Level Commando Guide:

1. Put one point in Troop Trap from the start. The one TT will help you raise your damage/xp while you spend some time mining/capping flags. You can lay 5 traps down before the old ones start blowing up, so use them effectively: Put one on a wall near a corner and another on an opposite wall- the enemy will get blasted from one to the other

2. CAP THOSE FLAGS! You get xp every second you stand on an uncapped/enemy flag, and help your team by changing the xp modifier in your favor, AND removing an enemy spawn point and gaining one for your team. One of the commando's main advantages of stealth is the ability to cap a flag unseen; SO USE IT!

3.Raise your Stealth to max. The max level of stealth can only be detected 6m or closer so chances are you will be alive longer to gain more xp. Practice staying invisible for as long as you can, only popping out to knife or shoot a CONFIRMED kill; someone you already softened up with a TT.

(My favorite exercise for testing stealth is "Cat and Mouse": while an enemy tries to cap the flag, you remain stealthed and throw TT at his feet and where he stands. The TT appear from nowhere to him, so grab cover or space fast. When he moves away you immediately take it back. Rinse. Repeat.)

4. Once Stealth is maxxed, start maxxing Troop Trap. A maxxed out TT skill gives you 50 damage per hit. Now multiply that times a few infantry and you are looking at some serious damage/xp. Invaluable for levelling faster. Place maxxed Troop Traps near flags and corridors of heavy travel and you are gauranteed some great xp.

5. Think OUTSIDE the box! Refund your Ablility Points until you are good with the ones your like. There is no class which allows for more flexibility than with the Commando. You decide how and WHEN to fight. Use that skill as your main strength. Arm yourself according to your playstyle: Sniper? Knifer? Bomber? Pistoleer? How about all of them? Don't get locked in to playing one way until you KNOW your playing style and are consistly number one in every round you play. Even then don't be content; there is always someone better than you.

This guide only shows how to level faster as a Commando; How you decide to spend or distribute your points after that is up to you. See you on the Battlefield.

Werbung:

dratron

Flag capping isn't worth the time. You gain only 100 exp for about 1 minute capture. U can kill sb faster and get these points. Anyway flag capping is good help for your team: more spawn points, more tickets taken for killing enemies etc.

Werbung:

ElectrifieD

Good guide. My playstyle on Commando is totally different, I maxed piercing shot first and now i'm in the way of maxing stealth, why Ps first? well, in combination with the fast firing sniper rifle you can take down a gunner in 2 seconds o_O (yea it depends on how well you aim, but with the super low recoil of this rifle it is very easy to aim), I get a lot of kills that way, and of course a lot of points.

One point you should add to your guide is to use one of your HP points in Elixir. Many understimate the usefulness of elixir, but it's a great ability for the already speedy commando, it helps you to escape from a secure death 80% of the time, and the best part is that 1 HP point is enough for it to be very reliable, so you can still focus on leveling up the rest of your abilities.