Multiplayer Game

Werbung:

Tyrant1x

Mario Strikers! lol well thats my fave multiplayer game and what the hell is forumnoob on about, theres quite a few multiplayer games on the wii -.-

kaitora

link please stop making spammy posts to get coins... seriously it just annoys the rest of the community... and i'm waiting for batallion wars to play it wifi

Becky

link - I agree with Kaitora, please don't post just for the sake of posting.

I haven't played that many games on the Wii yet, but I have to say that Wii Sports is very satisfying in multiplayer mode.

satsoc28

Becky said:

I haven't played that many games on the Wii yet, but I have to say that Wii Sports is very satisfying in multiplayer mode.

i agree wii sports gives a lot 4 a game free with the console... especially multiplayer!

kaitora

Becky said:

thanks, and sorry for having to point it out in a post.
I'm waiting to play mulitplayer online. I want to play a decent multiplayer game online such as mario kart or maybe a decent mmorpg or FPS

Werbung:

kaitora

didn't mario party recieve a recall for language issues? i'm not too sure if the edited version will have changed, but supposedly it's meant to be a laugh