Murpo = Server Admin

Werbung:

basil

Congrts murpo... and yesterday i think i saw my bro playing in a server with him... and he can even kick people....wow man admins r cool ah

Salveros

basil said:
Congrts murpo... and yesterday i think i saw my bro playing in a server with him... and he can even kick people....wow man admins r cool ah

uhm.. yeah,,, thats basically the whole point of an admin.

ForeverSoldier

Salveros said:
basil said:

Yeah, admins kick people, mainly stat padders, hackers, and raging people. :p

KingRick

ForeverSoldier said:
Salveros said:
basil said:

Yeah, admins kick people, mainly stat padders, hackers, and raging people. :p
I dont think they will kick hackers. THEY WIILL BAN ZHEM FOR LIFEZ!

Nativejam

Hello fellow i3D.net admins :D ... I'm an admin for the Australian region, but hopefully I will see you guys online a far bit ;)

If you can't contact these guys, then you can contact me :) ... hackers and haters beware of ban reason number 68 :p

Nativejam

Well i asked nicely, but everyone else had to give Ramon from i3D.net some in game love... its not who/what you know, its how well you can please :p

ForeverSoldier

Nativejam said:
Hello fellow i3D.net admins :D ... I'm an admin for the Australian region, but hopefully I will see you guys online a far bit ;)

If you can't contact these guys, then you can contact me :) ... hackers and haters beware of ban reason number 68 :p

For those of everyone who doesn't know what ban reason #68 is:

29nttaw.jpg

Werbung: