Music Players

skyking7376

I found this cool site for playing music and pictures and video,,winamp remote is capable for this on internet opra brouser,i like it! plays all your own stuff,check it out wii owners:)

Werbung:

skyking7376

it is called winamp remote 5.54 ,you will need to download it and is free ,,transfer all your songs,video's,and pictures,to winamp and once it is installed,you can run it from other computers as well,just need to leave it running for it to be seen on other computer uses,for example: if i wanted to open my winamp on my friends computer,i login to winamp and then you see all your songs,ect. and share the music!

mrman226

It doesn't look like I'll need it, I'm already using Orb, which transfers video, music, and pictures to your xbox 360, PS3, wii, and basically any other device that can access the internet.

Sousanator

It doesn't look like I'll need it, I'm already using Orb, which transfers video, music, and pictures to your xbox 360, PS3, wii, and basically any other device that can access the internet.
I use TVersity which does all that, plus re-encodes it on the fly if its needed.
It's also insanly faster than Windows Media Player 11 media sharing

Sousanator

That works on the wii right?
There may be a way using the web browser as long as you PC is on your network, but I've never tried it, and may be a bit complicated.
Works like a cinch for PS3 and 360 though

The easiest way to watch videos on your wii is to use the homebrew called MPlayer which supports many codecs, and even external hard drives.
So throw all you movies on a external hard drive, connect it to you wii, and watch videos instantly.

Johnhg7

The easiest way to watch videos on your wii is to use the homebrew called MPlayer which supports many codecs, and even external hard drives.
So throw all you movies on a external hard drive, connect it to you wii, and watch videos instantly.

Great I already have the Mplayer, but does it support SD cards?

Werbung:

Sousanator

I'm guessing it does, because the wii doesn't read the USB sticks fom the ports on the back. I wonder what those are for anyway...
The wii can read those. Nintendo just doesn't want it to right now. Luckily, some Homebrew like Mplayer does use it (external hard drives, usb keys) so it is possible.
Besides that, you can use them for as mentioned, a power source, or the USB LAN adapter for Ethernet cables.
Great I already have the Mplayer, but does it support SD cards?
I haven't tried it out, but it says it does. Just make sure its the newest one
MPlayerWii - WiiBrew