• Pop ex: Brittney Spears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternative ex: Linkin' Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

RedEco

hey just one thing
the generes you put are really out of whack.

-"rock" actually is like elvis and the beatles, songs that are kinda more happy sounding.In fact most of the bands people think are rock actually belong in "Metal" which is not to be confused with "heavy Metal" or "death metal" and esspecilly not "norwegein black metal".

-Linkin park is well placed as alternative, because even though they have awsome guitar players and bassists they focus heavily on what people call "rapping"

-Screamo, i dont think i even have any real screamo songs. i have heavy metal songs that people say are screamo. but for a song to be screamo, it can only be screaming no guitar. (some may but if you can hear it substantily then its probaly not screamo. Also lots of New techno which mostly gets puts down as "alternative" or "dance" have alot of screamo in them.

Pop is not a gerne. Pop stands for populer. media freindly. POP Stars = Populer Stars. makes sense right? hopefully.

we all know what rap is now. but unfortunly im at a loss of how the orignal orgin was.

Country is similer to rock but focused on more homely situtions about Country life.
which is Why acoustic guitars are always automactily assocaited with them.
because very often people who live in the Deep country do not have electrity at least back then in the day.

Rock:Beatles,Elvis,Sherwood,Blue Oyster cult
Metal:Metallica,Blacksabbath,Papa Roach, Korn
Alternative:Linkin Park, 3OH!3, Red Hot Chillipeppers, 3 days grace
Heavy Metal: as i lay dieing, InFlames
Pop:Stuff you hear on pop radio, and celebities you hear about on TV.
Rap:Chamillionaire,young jeezy
R&B-Black eyed peas, fergie

of course some of you will disagree but thats normal :cool:
p.s sorry about not spell check ill get right around to downloading the plugin.

Jordan B

Can you seriously just put that link in your sig NoMercy ?

Arrgh.

Anyway, I voted Country music.

Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, Great, Great music.

E

Elite SEAL

hey just one thing
the generes you put are really out of whack.

-"rock" actually is like elvis and the beatles, songs that are kinda more happy sounding.In fact most of the bands people think are rock actually belong in "Metal" which is not to be confused with "heavy Metal" or "death metal" and esspecilly not "norwegein black metal".

-Linkin park is well placed as alternative, because even though they have awsome guitar players and bassists they focus heavily on what people call "rapping"

-Screamo, i dont think i even have any real screamo songs. i have heavy metal songs that people say are screamo. but for a song to be screamo, it can only be screaming no guitar. (some may but if you can hear it substantily then its probaly not screamo. Also lots of New techno which mostly gets puts down as "alternative" or "dance" have alot of screamo in them.

Pop is not a gerne. Pop stands for populer. media freindly. POP Stars = Populer Stars. makes sense right? hopefully.

we all know what rap is now. but unfortunly im at a loss of how the orignal orgin was.

Country is similer to rock but focused on more homely situtions about Country life.
which is Why acoustic guitars are always automactily assocaited with them.
because very often people who live in the Deep country do not have electrity at least back then in the day.

Rock:Beatles,Elvis,Sherwood,Blue Oyster cult
Metal:Metallica,Blacksabbath,Papa Roach, Korn
Alternative:Linkin Park, 3OH!3, Red Hot Chillipeppers, 3 days grace
Heavy Metal: as i lay dieing, InFlames
Pop:Stuff you hear on pop radio, and celebities you hear about on TV.
Rap:Chamillionaire,young jeezy
R&B-Black eyed peas, fergie

of course some of you will disagree but thats normal :cool:
p.s sorry about not spell check ill get right around to downloading the plugin.

wow...you really know a lot about music genres. So Metallica is metal? I guess I thought of it as rock, because I think i get metal and heavy metal messed up.

RedEco

wow...you really know a lot about music genres. So Metallica is metal? I guess I thought of it as rock, because I think i get metal and heavy metal messed up.

haha :rolleyes:
music is my life, pretty much.

yes Metallica is metal, thik it about like this.
DragonForce is speed metal
InFlames is heavy metal
Black sabbath is metal

Metallica fits with black sabbath

----
yea, i only have one song "jizz in pants" lol

rocktrns

Try listening to :

Dick in a box and,
Like a Boss

Apologies for foul language, but that is the name of the song.

I really dont want to search that Cause I might get what a search if you know what i saying lol.

Do you guys like muse-feeling good awesome song
Lep zepplin-stairway to heaven

NoMercy

haha :rolleyes:
music is my life, pretty much.

yes Metallica is metal, thik it about like this.
DragonForce is speed metal
InFlames is heavy metal
Black sabbath is metal

Metallica fits with black sabbath

----
yea, i only have one song "jizz in pants" lol

Wow...DragonForce is a power metal band.
In Flames is melodic death, their new material is ehh...like alternative? Hard to classify that. Black Sabbath is THE ORIGINAL metal band, but by today's standards they're doom metal. Metallica WAS thrash metal, but now are like a mix of hard rock and thrash.

E

Elite SEAL

what genre would Nightwish go under? because i just got into that band, and I like them.

when I asked a friend if I would like it based on my music choices now, and he said -"think of them like Metallica that also has a female singer, and an orchestra."

Werbung: