MVG Social Network.

CluelessJoe

*Note to Board Moderator: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread or not. I put it here, since it is part of a weekly series of games we are hosting, and we have a clan thread below. However; if it's in the wrong place could you please move it to the appropriate place or notify me and I'll post it wherever? Thanks ~Clueless~ :thumbup1:

WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE?

Who Are We?: The core of MVG SOCIAL NETWORK is comprised of members of the Mature Volunteer Group: http://maturevolunteergroup.freeforums.org/

We are a legit gaming clan that was formed within the F2P-FPS game Combat Arms: http://tinyurl.com/yhvwef6

What Are We?: MVG SOCIAL NETWORK is simply a place for legit players of Combat Arms, to get together and play a few rounds or a few hours of Combat Arms, in a stress free, hack free, environment. No rank requirement, no KDR requirement. Both pro and casual players are invited to join in our rooms. There are very few restrictions, they are explained below. This is not a recruiting drive, but rather a place for legit players to network and hopefully be able to schedule games and clan matches with other legit players. That being said, you are more than welcome to inquire about joining our clan, should you meet our age and character requirements.

When and Where Do These Events Take Place?:
For the time being, we are opening a room twice a week (probably in Bravo). One on Wednesday (1:00-3:00pm EST), one on Saturday (3:00-7:00pm EST). Times may be changed, but there will be adequate notification on both the MVG message board and XFire blog.

People will be invited off of my in-game friends list. If you are not on it, contact me (CluelessJoe), either on the MVG message board (see link above), or on XFire (Mrite47), and provide me with your IGN... and I'll add you.

What Games, Modes, and Maps Will Be Played?:
It's entirely up to you guys. I may start things off with a simple elimination or OMA, then I'll ask the next player in line what mode and map he/she wants to play... kill count, FF on or off, Kill Cam or no, weapons, etc., etc. The possibilities are only limited by what Combat Arms allows. Ever play Deathroom CTF, Shotguns only, with FF on? Bloody and fun... really :)

Rules?: Only a few...

1. NO HACKS! We at MVG pride ourselves on being a legit gaming group. Therefore, we do not tolerate hacking or glitching in our games and events. That being said, we do not hackusate, make unfounded or unjust claims against the integrity of others in game either. We (most especially myself), realize that there are better players than us in the game. Lotto headshots (even some consistent headshots), knife kills, etc., will be overlooked, as long as, they are within reason. But, if you have a run of UNBELIEVABLE+++, on Snow Valley with a knife in an elim match... You will (in all probability) be booted right the hell out, unless you have some undeniable proof (like a first person FRAPS account) that it's legit. :)

2: NO HACKUSATIONS! See above.

3: NO HARASSMENT! Playing around and joking is one thing, but being deliberately hurtful, spiteful, or otherwise antisocial, will not be tolerated! This includes, but is not limited to targeting other players in the game with gender or racial slurs, sexual harassment, and excessive vulgarity. I am not a prude or a puritan (ask some of my clan mates). However; we need to keep in mind that this particular event is open to all ages and genders. Everyone (including myself), needs to act accordingly. PG-13 at best :)

4: NO SPECS! Regular female mercs (like Mei), and base characters, as well as, male mercs (like Baron), are allowed in our pub games and events like this. However; we simply feel that the SPEC character models (Viper and Scorpion), and their various accoutrement's, are just too overpowered for the game, and affect game balance too much. So... NO SPECS, NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS!! :)

MVG SOCIAL NETWORK kicks off this week 11/11/09 at 1:00pm EST! Contact me, add me, come and play with us.

Any questions or comments can be asked and answered here and on my XFire Blog.

Thanks
CluelessJoe

Werbung:

rocktrns

Yeah Well I'm not going to close this,but you already have a thread about this group,and about 6 links in that thread linking us to your site!

XCalibry

Yeah Well I'm not going to close this,but you already have a thread about this group,and about 6 links in that thread linking us to your site!

Rocktrns, what Joe posted is about an event he is running, nothing more. So where exactly we can't post different events... where are the rules exactly on this? (that includes multiple links)

rocktrns

Rocktrns, what Joe posted is about an event he is running, nothing more. So where exactly we can't post different events... where are the rules exactly on this? (that includes multiple links)
I already talked about it to him!
If you want to put an event of some type don't make a new thread update it on the same thread!

Werbung: