My last CA vid.... Do or Die

Werbung:

Master_7

Nahh, still gonna play CA here and there, just not gonna eat my Hard Drive with Fraps anymore... lol... if a new game comes along, I might feel the need to be creative again... I used to be big into art in High School, but lost that when I got in the real world... so every so often, I have to do something like this. I might take up drawing again...

Master_7

Thanks Hellin, I might clean up HD of CA and start putting some AVA on... I think MOO wants me to join him on there... so I might try to get us playing or something...

Super Six 4

hey u guys were talking about AVA, if I can get the freaking thing to work again, I'll let u know, I need sniping help on it, trying to become a sniper, but I'm also better with the pointman MP5 than M4, so I'm doing that too.

Master_7

I need to take some AVA vid soon.

Last I checked AVA was messed up on adding friends in game... it was like you both had to be on and in the same room to add each other...

Also, my Do or Die vid has had 110 views, but no one has rated... I wonder if the rating thing is not working... could someone go rate it and let me know... thx

Werbung:

Super Six 4

was that one female character with the kukri that was trying to kill you on the two towers scenes a speed hacker or something, I didn't think so but it's unlikely for a legit player to try something like that multiple times lol.

Which reminds me, yesterday there was this one hacker, and I was one of three playing against him by about three fourths of the way through a snow valley, and I ended with like 5 more kills than deaths, even though he hacked lol, and I even managed to kill him like 8 times before he got revenge:thumbup:

PLAY LEGIT OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL!!! <---------:thumbup::thumbup: