My Little Game

Werbung:

Super Six 4

our life=OWNED>>>yup...Barrack Obama-when you need a president to turn our country into something like a country we fought the Cold War AGAINST for half a century.

mrman226

yup...Barrack Obama-when you need a president to turn our country into something like a country we fought the Cold War AGAINST for half a century.>>> Communism actually sounds pretty good as a theory, it sucks balls in every practice ever tried. Except it seems to be working pretty well for Norway.

Super Six 4

yup...Barrack Obama-when you need a president to turn our country into something like a country we fought the Cold War AGAINST for half a century.>>> Communism actually sounds pretty good as a theory, it sucks balls in every practice ever tried. Except it seems to be working pretty well for Norway.

Communism actually sounds pretty good as a theory, it sucks balls in every practice ever tried. Except it seems to be working pretty well for Norway.>>>I now hate Norway pretty much-good thing I like Denmark because they make excellent cheese!

mrman226

I now hate Norway pretty much-good thing I like Denmark because they make excellent cheese!>>Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark all hate each other. But they show it subtly, like with their slightly different currencies that are all worth about the same

Super Six 4

Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark all hate each other. But they show it subtly, like with their slightly different currencies that are all worth about the same>>I know, I checked the currency thing and the Finnish Krone was like 7.6 compared to USD, Swedish was like 7.3...etc.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I know, I checked the currency thing and the Finnish Krone was like 7.6 compared to USD, Swedish was like 7.3...etc. >> i prefer English pounds..

mrman226

i prefer English pounds>> Do they still make those? I remember this movie where these brothers find some pounds thrown off a train from a robbery (in pounds) and they had this huge problem of trying to exchange them before the final exchange date, and then they got all generous and wasted it, but then they didn't exchange enough so they had to do it all at once and the bank realized that it was stolen money. Why did I remember that? lol :)

Super Six 4

Do they still make those? I remember this movie where these brothers find some pounds thrown off a train from a robbery (in pounds) and they had this huge problem of trying to exchange them before the final exchange date, and then they got all generous and wasted it, but then they didn't exchange enough so they had to do it all at once and the bank realized that it was stolen money. Why did I remember that? lol >>>Yes they do, and it's closer to the USD, like the Euro is now.

Werbung: