My Sims

Werbung:

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
it looks like something that can get you hooked even more than drugs... it looks happy

Its not nearly as addictive as AC though.

Ryano, Do you have the game?

Yeah as I have already said my sister got it a couple of days ago, very kiddy but very enjoyable, if it had online play it would be a contender for game of the year imo...but there ain't online so...yeah..

killman360

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
it looks like something that can get you hooked even more than drugs... it looks happy

Yeah as I have already said my sister got it a couple of days ago, very kiddy but very enjoyable, if it had online play it would be a contender for game of the year imo...but there ain't online so...yeah..
Sorry, didn't see that you already posted that you have it, but anyway, online play would make me want to get it. Considering you could probably swap sim's and other thing's:D.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:

Sorry, didn't see that you already posted that you have it, but anyway, online play would make me want to get it. Considering you could probably swap sim's and other thing's:D.

You could probadly swap furniture since you can make your own personal ones

Pinkprincess

This game is great it is easier to play than the normal sims type of game. It has a bit of the animal crossing feel to it but you have more of a purpose in this game

Werbung: