My wife says my XBOX 360 has to go!

lovejenete

Hi Everyone..
My wife says she is embarrassed her husband plays XBOX 360. She says video games are for children and I have a mental problem.
I enjoy gaming in my off time, I often play the COD series on LIVE. It was fun but now my XBOX and games are going on Craigslist.

Werbung:

rocktrns

I know allot of grown men that play video games.
My dad still plays PS2 Navy Seals
There is nothing wrong with it.
Tell her that the XBox is yours,and you can play it when you want!

Jordan B

=P

This is a common argument among couples. Games can be good, and they can be great, but if one of the partners feels like it's making a serious impact on the relationship, then something has to change.

So, this could be a good thing for you guys. You never know, she might, err, compensate for your loss. . . . ;)

spuznick242

LOL. Just tell her that you really want to keep it and that you'll do something extra for her (what ever that might be) for you to keep it. But thats only if you enjoy it that much or she finds it so bad that there is nothing you could do to change her mind.

SpIkE_JoNzE

well...by my part, my GF hates when i go out lol, so she lets me play Videogames from time to time to keep me at home :):):)...and it WORKS !!1!1!!

garygofast

Hey yuall my wife is 72 years old I'm 63 she plays sadoko crossword puzzels and tiles
I play CA and we get along great
when she wins her games I congrats her when I win she congrats me
so its a love each other thing .
I'm so blest to have a wife like Carol.:Banane59::Banane41::Banane41::Banane41::001_wub::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sajid Ali

Games?? For kids only?? that's so-not-true..
well show some statistics to your wife then she may come to know about games (who actually plays them) if you will see you will find huge number of adults buying those Platforms (e.g: PS3 and Xbox 360) for themselves not for their kids lolz.. my dad still plays racing games and nothing's wrong in it..
but if your wife is really annoyed and after showing her statistics and convincing her yet her behavior is still the same then i would suggest you to choose one thing from them..
XboX 360 or WIFE.. lolz, obviously you must select your Wife.. :p

Kate23

Wow, that sucks. I can't believe she thinks games are for kids. LOTS of adults play games. I would imagine if only kids played games companies like Sony would be out of business.

Werbung: