NA Release Date = Confusion?

Here's what we got:

Hollywood Video says June, confirming it with a screenshot of their database.

Mario Wiki says March 15th... O-kay... Why they'd even think about releasing it right after Brawl is beyond me so I'm completely ignoring this one.

Many game sites/game stores/trusted sources, such as store executives who know what they're talking about, have claimed the game to be coming out in April. For now, the placeholder is April 30th that seems to be the most reliable. April 1st is another one that has turned up but the 30th seems more reasonable.

It's been CONFIRMED Japan is getting this April 10th, so seeing this soon after isn't too unrealistic and I'm siding with the April 30th/June side of this somewhat crazy discussion...

Thoughts?

Werbung:

Sousanator

The UK version is out about a month before the NA version, but the 28th of April is a Monday so it should be released the 29th of April.

Hmm, same day as GTA:IV not good, not good at all.

Yeah, I heard April 28th-30th as well. That's the most reliable ones I've heard anyways.

But, HH, it's not been "confirmed" anywhere for the NA region. It's all been up in the clouds, really. Sources are saying different things.

But Europe must be stoked they're getting it before us. ;)

Ash

Yeah, I heard April 28th-30th as well. That's the most reliable ones I've heard anyways.

But, HH, it's not been "confirmed" anywhere for the NA region. It's all been up in the clouds, really. Sources are saying different things.

But Europe must be stoked they're getting it before us. ;)

I heard that too :)

Werbung: