Need for speed: Shift

spuznick242

I'm thinking about pre-ordering it, even though it comes out the 15th. I cant wait. Anyone else looking at it, or intrested in it?

Werbung:

Jordan B

To be honest, the Need for speed games have really gone down hill. NFS: Underground was great, Underground 2 was good, but since then , *thumbs-down* .

I'll wait for it to come out, rent it, and see how it plays, Then, maybe buy it.

Pro Street was alright actually, but the standard really dropped with most wanted.

spuznick242

To be honest, the Need for speed games have really gone down hill. NFS: Underground was great, Underground 2 was good, but since then , *thumbs-down* .

I'll wait for it to come out, rent it, and see how it plays, Then, maybe buy it.

Pro Street was alright actually, but the standard really dropped with most wanted.

Yea, the older need for speed games are the classics, but I still think that Since Most Wanted they've all been better, including the story line, which for me is important in a racing game, along with tuning abilities, realistic, and have alot of good cars, which NFS: Carbon was and all the games before Most Wanted had only one of the three I want in a game. But ProStreet was very good, except for the helper, that helped you slow down and make turns and what not, which caused it to score lower on the ratings because the car didnt handle like in real life.

Jordan B

Turn off the helper .

Most wanted was crap, I'm serious. Anyway, just my opinion.

I play the original Hot pursuit . lolol . I enjoyed it so much, but the graphics are so sh*t .

I prefer Underground 1 the most.

Werbung:

RPCOM

Shift received good ratings. I think you should go for it. It is too realistic and a bit hard even on the easiest difficulty. But, if you like challenging games, definitely you must go for it! ;)