New characters and upgrde for games (such as brawl) via Shop Channel

Pranksta

:::::::Nintendo Just released information:::::::
:thumbup: ,Comin May 13
New section in Wiishop called "Wii want More," which will allow for developers to create downloadable content for games and even Wii-ware titles. No one wants to play the same game forever. However, sometimes it is impractical, both for Nintendo and for our customers, to release a new sequel to all our games every year. In order to solve this problem, Nintendo will begin offering the Wii Want More™ service this May. By logging into the Wii Shop Channel players will be able to purchase new content for games they already own for a fraction of the price it would cost to buy a new game. :thumbup:The service is to come out in May, and already confirmed is content for: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Mario Kart Wii.
The only details given were for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but what a sweet deal it is. You will be able to download 4 new (undisclosed) characters, and 2 new stages, and to make it that much sweeter, it is going to be free for the first month, after which it will cost $10. Good deal fo show!:thumbup:

Werbung:

blackmamba

Wow nice, downloadeble updates for SSBB, and The legend of zelda. Do you know when it comes to europe, the channel wii wants more ?

thanks for the great information

pkf0rtzh4ar

the idea is good...the first month for free is surely good...but $10 for 4 new characters and 2 stages?! i mean...come on...we payed $60 for lots of stages and characters...$10 is a complete rip off!

I can't wait because it'll mean we may get patches/Wi-Fi additions to games that should've/could've had them (e.g., SST, Worms: Space Oddity, and others).

And MKWii ftw! :D

Werbung:

guyofgod

Hmm....I am going to just hope that this is real. I thought it was fishy how they had Mario Kart Wii on there and they would have just added them to the game since it isn't out yet.....:( Bummer

I think that Guitar Hero 3 should have downloadable content! I mean seriously, why not just put a ton of songs on there to download!