New Combat Arms Clan League [AGL]

Spade

AGL is a new Combat Arms competitive league for Northern American players. AGL offers competitive play at all levels of gaming, beginner (AGL-O), intermediate (AGL-I), and professional (AGL-P). Every team will start out at the AGL-O level of AGL, and work their way up as they rank in the top 5.

Once you make it to AGL-I you start earning money and prizes for winning! AGL is the first ever league to have a functional Combat Arms hack prevention system. The hack prevention system known as AGL Prevention doesn't lag your game at all, but it is effective and sends live reports to our web server!

Hurry up and register, Fall Season sign ups start on October 4,2008! You can not sign your teams up at this time, but you can support AGL by registering and posting in our forums. We are also looking for staff, so if interested PM an admin on AGL site.

Click here to visit site.

*Some Internet Service Providers are having trouble connecting to our site. Do not worry all users should be able to view the site before 5:00 EST tommorow.

Werbung:

Love

Moved to the correct forum section, don't forget to ensure you're posting in the correct section, even if it means PM'ing someone to verify.

Looks good, I may give it a go.

Link confirmed safe, no threat detected.

Enjoy.