New Freebie Website

hockeyhero

i personally LOVE rewards1.... they are the best...... if you do the offers you'll get credited in less than 20 mins.....

if you want more details you can check out my sig.... you wont regret signing up...;)

Werbung:

Randomboy

I am actually starting to like rewards1 a bit more than ezyrewards. You get more offers and there are a lot more prizes....
Unfortunately getting referrals will be hard as most people here are already joined.....

small

its not necessarily getting referrals but active referrals.

1 referral could get u 10 ppoints.
whereas i have 68 referrals who have only got me 6 points

Randomboy

Thats true I suppose. I think I may just give up on Ezyrewards and try and get more on rewards1. Rewards1 is a lot easier and there are more offers.

Randomboy

I don't like PrizeRebel. Not enough UK offers. Rewards1 is better, 3 days i've been there and i'm almost at a Wii Points Card :D

kevmaster

Ok, so all of you people got enough points to get a wii points card from Rewards1? That really annoys me because i have 19.65 points and no more of the offers work for me at all!!!!!!!! All i can use now is referrals and no one uses my banner! Will some people please use my banner in my sig? I only need .35 more points!! PLEASE!!!!! and thank you, for those of you that help me through my time of need

edit: I actually found some that worked, so I got enough for wii points, but i would still appreciate it if you would be one of my referrals

jellyome

Yes their is an easy way of getting refferals, one use a banner link not the link its self, most sites will have one or make a picture with a hyperlink works every time.

EDIT 1:
Ok, so all of you people got enough points to get a wii points card from Rewards1? That really annoys me because i have 19.65 points and no more of the offers work for me at all!!!!!!!! All i can use now is referrals and no one uses my banner! Will some people please use my banner in my sig? I only need .35 more points!! PLEASE!!!!! and thank you, for those of you that help me through my time of need

edit: I actually found some that worked, so I got enough for wii points, but i would still appreciate it if you would be one of my referrals

Sites offering refferals are usually scams, if there are no more offers to be completed.

EDIT 2:
I don't like PrizeRebel. Not enough UK offers. Rewards1 is better, 3 days i've been there and i'm almost at a Wii Points Card :D

Prize rebel is so hard to get anything

Werbung: