New Graphic engine for Wii!!

It is well known that the majority of third party games for Wii gently said looks like crap. But know we maybe will see a change. Emergent Game Technologies, the company who created the game enging for Oblivion and who also works with the engine for the forthcoming Fallout 3, says that they now are working on a game engine for wii. The Engine will not only showing good looking grapics but also make it easier for the game developers to create funktions that before took to long to do.

Maybe we soon will see a game in the same class as Oblivion :D

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

i know the wii doesnt have too much gameplay capabilities like ps3 but the controlls are cool(BUT!! the wii needs more violence games!!not crap like carnival games!)the wii is like a gamecube but whit internet conection and motion sensor capabilities (even gamecube has more good games than the wii....)

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
yepp and thats why this is so great news!! if it all turns out well :)

Great news...???about what??

That the grapics wont suck anymore!!

WO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the only thing that the wii need is grown-up games

Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
yepp and thats why this is so great news!! if it all turns out well :)

Great news...???about what??

That the grapics wont suck anymore!!

WO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the only thing that the wii need is grown-up games

Yepp! And that´s something im sure we gonna see more of soon :)

Danny

You guys forgot the point of Nintendo Games..
They are masters of fun.. Carnival Games is from a third-party developer.. The Gameplay is better than the PS3 I'll admit the graphics suck compared to most consoles.. but do I care about graphics? Simple Answer: No.. I'm sure most people don't anyways.. or else why buy the wii cause it's cheap? Get a job and earn money like a normal person..

Danny said:
They are masters of fun.. Carnival Games is from a third-party developer.. The Gameplay is better than the PS3 I'll admit the graphics suck compared to most consoles.. but do I care about graphics? Simple Answer: No.. I'm sure most people don't anyways.. or else why buy the wii cause it's cheap? Get a job and earn money like a normal person..
Look, The gameplay is good on wii yeah ,but im just happy that the grapics is going to be better , does it hurt that the grapics on wii improves?? Although if the grapics wouldnt i would still buy it because of the game masterpieces nintendo brings out

Ryano

Danny said:

*claps*

Danny wins this thread

skyclaw

well the GC did have online... it was just more of a pain than anything before so nobody used it, as for buying the wii because its cheap... yeah, i did... i have a job too, and so does my gf... doesn't mean I'm lazy, it means I'm smart enough to know the other systems prices will drop much much faster than the wii's... to be honest I'd LOVE to own a ps3, maybe when the price is down a little more I'll get one. Game play is the most important part of a game, but second to that is graphics. They don't have to be super fancy but clean and done well makes all the difference in a game. As for a new engine, it's good to see that company's are expanding into new idea's but if they try to hard for graphics then game physics might take a hit... we'll see

Kirby

One thing I don't get is how this graphics engine is going to work. They can't get much better than what is currently being used. Are we suppost to expect that the Wii will magically get 360 graphics? I know the graphics can be pushed a little more than used currently, especially for the junk called 3rd party games, but I can't see a new graphics engine being made to surpass what the Wii is currently capable of.

Like Danny said as well, Wii is a family oriented system. For as capable as Nintendo is of making violent games, they particularly like to stay within Teen ESRB rating. This way it is easier for more of an audience to get sucked into their games.

Also, is this official news, or loose talk? Is there an article supporting this? Can you supply us with a link?

Theherolink_1

Kirby said:
One thing I don't get is how this graphics engine is going to work. They can't get much better than what is currently being used. Are we suppost to expect that the Wii will magically get 360 graphics? I know the graphics can be pushed a little more than used currently, especially for the junk called 3rd party games, but I can't see a new graphics engine being made to surpass what the Wii is currently capable of.

Like Danny said as well, Wii is a family oriented system. For as capable as Nintendo is of making violent games, they particularly like to stay within Teen ESRB rating. This way it is easier for more of an audience to get sucked into their games.

Also, is this official news, or loose talk? Is there an article supporting this? Can you supply us with a link?

Kirby is right dude provide us whit a good link....and also danny i know that nobody here cares about graphics(me neither...)but you got to know that graphics has to always improve....when you are doing a console...

Werbung:

Squiddy

Danny said:

Keep telling yourself that when the PS3 is in it's best stages next year.