New Mode

Should there be a new game mode including vehicles?

• Total voters

triforce776

Just an idea but there could be a new mode in the game with Tanks, Jets, and other war related vehicles. They can also have a separate KDR for each vehicle you use and a whole bunch of other NEW maps large enough to use tanks and fly jets around. Again it is just and idea but Nexon can give it some thought.

Werbung:

yocool

i dont think so cause were supposed to be mercs. not in the army lol cool idea but it kinda epic fails for this game

spuznick242

i dont think so cause were supposed to be mercs. not in the army lol cool idea but it kinda epic fails for this game

well instead of hummers, it could be like trucks with mounted guns, and like instead of apcs that look new and like the miltary, they could be like worn down and look used heavily, like they were stolen from a small military supply base, or even better yet, that could be a fireteam mission. Like for another fireteam mission, you have to enter a supply base for some military and steal the vechiles and supplies you need. And by using the new fireteam mode to get vechiles, it would kinda open up a story line, that would bring in a whole new era of maps and equipment. It would take a bit, like a few months do work out, like just one update for the fireteam and then an update for a new bigger map, then as many updates as needed for all the new equipment. It's all do-able, but I dont see nexon doing it anytime soon. Althou I wish they would.

RussianSniper

I like the idea, it would make the law of better use. also, you may think having a Humvee with 50 cal is overpowered, in a flat battlefield yes, but a field with hills and buildings, snipers could take out the gunner easily. So vehicle use would be balanced.

rocktrns

IT will really lag up the game.
I think its a great Idea,but don't expect it from a free game or at least a year or so.

sounds like the Battlefield series without the running around on foot....
I wouldn't mind it (im a big fan of Battlefield) but i don't think it would work in CA.
IMO CA is a semi-realistic infantry FPS.

That said if it where made in CA i would still play it and love it.

SpIkE_JoNzE

combat arms keeps its origynality without vehicles...so i hope nexon dont scr*w up things as they did with perm weapon sale lol

Werbung: