New Mode

Should there be a new game mode including vehicles?

• Total voters

triforce776

Some people are saying that Nexon can't think of any good way to make money so they are selling those permanent items...well if they do create this Mode the can sell a lot of new items such as, Homing launchers for Jets or Helicopters and Heavy Mines for tanks that do massive damage when they explode.

They should be available with GP and NX

Werbung:

spuznick242

Some people are saying that Nexon can't think of any good way to make money so they are selling those permanent items...well if they do create this Mode the can sell a lot of new items such as, Homing launchers for Jets or Helicopters and Heavy Mines for tanks that do massive damage when they explode.

They should be available with GP and NX

well the only problem with that is that the only gp items they are creating anymore are for officers (im not too far from being one but still) and they usually cost alot of gp such as the spec guns. maybe do like they did in warrock have a set of servers or channels that are for vechile battles only.

E

Elite SEAL

well the only problem with that is that the only gp items they are creating anymore are for officers (im not too far from being one but still) and they usually cost alot of gp such as the spec guns. maybe do like they did in warrock have a set of servers or channels that are for vechile battles only.

Yes, They should have vehicle servers like warrock -that would be awesome.

figured i'd put my 2 cents in...

If you want vehicles.. go play warrock..

Warrock is a sucky game in all aspects except that it allowed vehicles and infantry in the same game, but otherwise I hate it.

E

Elite SEAL

To Do List for Nexon:

1. crack down on hackers and software
2. fix some holes in maps
3. do something about the G36
4. start working on vehicle compatible servers

Werbung: