New NX Policy

Werbung:

Master_7

^ yup, its that bad. Waiting for new patch to cut down on hax. Gonna play fireteam alot more until things get fixed.

infact, we all need to get together and play some fireteam.

add me: Master_7

spuznick242

A Forum FireTeam would be excellent . However the time difference complicates things - It would take some planning :)

Yea, the time zones would really throw us all off. Maybe we could do it on the week end, where its sunday in places like Austrial, and Late Saturday in somewhere like the U.S. Hmmm. If someone wants to crunch some numbers and come up with a time, I'll play, but I dont really have time at the moment to organize the event because of the way my schedule is for the next few days, but I'll play some fireteam for sure.

oooh totally count me in on the forum fireteam!
(well as long as its on friday or on the week end)
I kinda don't understand why they've made this change...

Jordan B

I have elite mod again now, 30 days, so it can be hack free too :)

Trying to decide if I should get the Perma Arctic Wolf.

Master_7

oohhhh, I am so tempted by the perma Artic... sooooo temptedddd.....

as for forum fireteam, I will open a new thread, so everyone can post times we can play

E

Elite SEAL

Once again, Nexon to the rescue! *snickeres* I think this will just push more people into leaving, Like spuznick said, they should work on hackers, that would be probably the best thing to do right now, I don't care about new weapons, maps, mercs, supply cases, etc. just don't give a damn right now -I would just like to see that Nexon is trying to do somthing.

oh, and Moo, I agree -they should be hunted down, beheaded, and put his head atop a pike. :001_rolleyes:

BossMaroni

A Forum FireTeam would be excellent . However the time difference complicates things - It would take some planning :)

I'd be up for that. These days, I play FT about 99% of the time. I played a quick 15-kill OMA against someone named 'ROgerRabbit' who was trash-talking in the lobby. MAN did I suck. I managed to squeak out a 15-12 (I think) win, but my already-lame skills have suffered.

E

Elite SEAL

I enjoy fireteam when I have a good team, So I would like that -I played with BossMaroni for a couple of matches and he is pretty good -he was 1 of 2 guys left, with the intel one time, and he got killed and I was like "BOSS MARONI DOWN!!!" lol, it just popped into my head -reading Black Hawk Down now.

Anyways, I can own fireteam with a scoped M16 -Spike would be happy to know that lol

Werbung: