New NX Policy

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

The pre payed card is the best way to go.

I should think so. I want to get so much NX, cause I got like $1600 from my birthday, and I'll put a good chunk towards college, but I'm going to buy like 50k NX and spend it on a couple of permanent weapons and then I'll probably trick out my character with some NX stuff.

spuznick242

Yea, I always get the prepaid cards. My bro bought nx through paypal a few times and it was just a pain compared to running to the store and buying a card. I think it's also cheaper because pay pal has a fee for using there service, but I dont really use pay pal, so I dont know about the fee thing, but it sounds like something they would have.

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I should think so. I want to get so much NX, cause I got like $1600 from my birthday, and I'll put a good chunk towards college, but I'm going to buy like 50k NX and spend it on a couple of permanent weapons and then I'll probably trick out my character with some NX stuff.

Yeah, whenever I get a lot of money I try to save at least 50% of it for college and save/spend the rest on whatever I want :)