New patch have lots of problems??

huytran1993

i know many of you have these same problems as me. the map seems to load more slowly than ever, the ump take quite a long time to pick up and it just seem to lag even more. Yes i have 4gbs of ram and a good video card but it doesn't have these problems before the patch came out.:mad:

Werbung:

Seawied

FYI: Video cards has nothing to do with map load times.

The main cause for slow loading for maps:
1) CPU processor Speed
2) Hard drive speed/interface
3) RAM (if you have less than 1.5 gigs or just slow ram)
4) Background programs.

I'd check background programs since you say this started after the download. I haven't heard of anyone else having these problems though

spuznick242

loading maps doenst take anytime on my computer just like before the patch...more than likely you have background programs running...i have 4gbs of ram too and it loads just fine...

Seawied

loading maps doenst take anytime on my computer just like before the patch...more than likely you have background programs running...i have 4gbs of ram too and it loads just fine...

you're one of the lucky ones then. I've noticed load times a few seconds longer myself

th3tech

Yeah, they are longer, and some times stall.. i have a POS pc, that may be the problem, but even so .. before the patch.. did not experience these problems..

Kanoro

I already load maps slow to begin with. When I first joined Combat Arms, I could load in about 15 seconds on a good day. But after that patch that brought the new load screens, it takes around 30 secs just to even GET to the load screen. then another minute and a half to get in the game. That coupled with the fact that it spawns me while I'm still on a black screen. So when I get there I'm looking at my dead body. Yes my computer sucks I know but its very ridiculous. I cleaned my registery, defragged, virus scanned and all. No help. I've played games with bigger maps and more players and load those maps in a few secs. I have no idea why CA maps take me 2+ minutes AVERAGE just to load deathroom -.-

Werbung:

Srgt D

I had some nice guys who replied to my Introduction and they gave me some links to reduce lag. There's a progam you can download called Game Booster. It helps get rid of background applications while you play and when you exit gameplay, you return to normal mode and all of the applications become active. I have not used it yet since I am on vacation outside of the Continent but I have downloaded it. If it doesn't work, then I'm sorry.