New patch info -

Werbung:

spuznick242

It ends 9am PDT.

Oh, I knew there was a patch, but I didnt know when, so i woke up and tried to go on CA and the servers were down, and then I went to check it on their site, and the site is down too. Nexon with all their wizdom, took down the site, so you cant check anything. Thanks, but its after 9am, and the site is still down along with all the servers too.

Wolves25

Man i hate bein on dif time than nexon cause i get up early to check it out and then i gotta wait like 4 more freakin hours!!!!!

PyroFX

patch notes

Yea it will, imagine infected sprinting across the roof then jumping to the tower :D. itll be pretty cool. Idk about the minigun, i really dont feel too strongly against it, it seems to be balanced pretty well. Too bad the new guns are always overranked, at least they are out of the hands of the choobs though :p

RussianSniper

The Tar-21 is a really bad AR, take my word for it, it has incredible recoil(bad)
it comes with an itech scope, which i hate too, and the recoil makes scoping rather useless. It also has an awful bullet spread, similar to the AUG, but more upward and wild, overall its a horrible mid to long range weapon, ur best hope for this weapon is junk flea or death room cqc :(

Werbung: